ADVERTISEMENT

** Louisville vs. Houston Game Thread **

I am 100% certain that when you loose, we will not see you again. Anybody can talk this crap at the beginning of the year. Come November, you will claim ignorance.

Dont pay Scat fans any attention. They do this EVERY year.

The sting of not getting to a bowl game after leading the Cards,
and watching the Cards go to 13 bowls in the last 16 years , would
drive you stir crazy.

SC should smack them around.

Dont pay Scat fans any attention. They do this EVERY year.

The sting of not getting to a bowl game after leading the Cards,
and watching the Cards go to 13 bowls in the last 16 years , would
drive you stir crazy.

SC should smack them around.
I usually don't pay attention to them. At the same time, I will call them out when the time is right.

Reactions: KerryRhodes
Still here. The refs had to carry you through the game and your all-galaxy qb got so rattled he had to be pulled out.

Dont be a sore winner.
And why are you insulting a true freshman making his first start ?
Go celebrate on your board.

Refs dont win or lose games.
Theyre human and make mistakes, just like players and coaches.

Reactions: cardfaninmemphis
Like I posted earlier 3 or 4 of your penalties were unsportsmanlike and 1 was against your Head Coach for touching the referee in a heated moment. These were pretty easy to call since they were in full view.

Hard to believe King is still doing this. One might think he would have grown up over the years. He is no representative of UH fans and has been doing this for years.
A few of you are selling the team we have short. I promise we have more than two good players on offer Se and our Do will give a lot of teams trouble this season. Good luck gs Clemson and looking forward to seeing you guys in Houston next season. Again this was not a bad loss for you guys. We will hit the rankings this season and start next season highly ranked

Reactions: beasleythecard
Hard to believe King is still doing this. One might think he would have grown up over the years. He is no representative of UH fans and has been doing this for years.
A few of you are selling the team we have short. I promise we have more than two good players on offer Se and our Do will give a lot of teams trouble this season. Good luck gs Clemson and looking forward to seeing you guys in Houston next season. Again this was not a bad loss for you guys. We will hit the rankings this season and start next season highly ranked

You made believers out of us. You came in and took the game in every phase of the game. Congrats and good luck moving forward.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT