ADVERTISEMENT

Look who I ran into Saturday afternoon…

the artist FKA zipp

4500+
Gold Member
May 29, 2022
near Captain’s Quarters. Fortunately I chose the right T-shirt earlier that morning… 😆

4-CE2-D001-B62-A-4-CC8-AA36-841684-FF6-F99.jpg

Reactions: rentalman and gocds
Zipp,

It’s been quite a while since I last saw you at one of Jack’s luncheons at Cardinal HOF Cafe (another Louisville restaurant permanently closed), you look the same as I recall. I have not heard or seen from Jack, WildCard CFBM and so many others in a long while either ……. trust they are all well.

As for my good friend GOCDS; he is the youngest 80 year old guy that I know.

If gocards wants to reconvene the old farts club again, I'm down for it. I can even offer up the venue.

Jack's doing pretty well I think. Boice speaks for himself in this space and does a damn good job at 80. I wish everyone the best!...

Reactions: rmac
If gocards wants to reconvene the old farts club again, I'm down for it. I can even offer up the venue.

Jack's doing pretty well I think. Boice speaks for himself in this space and does a damn good job at 80. I wish everyone the best!...
Hey I'm "up" for it as well :D. And just to be correct it's Boyce and I'm still 5 days away from 80. :):)

GO CARDS!!!

Zipp, ok when is the first meeting of the old intelligent UofL fans? :) Just let me know.

GO CARDS!!!

Sorry I've been offline a few days on family matters. And sorry as well for the misspelling, @gocds!

@Jack Coffee knows the place since he's been there. I've got a 7th floor loft condo in the Glassworks building we use for a lot of game watches. There's plenty of beer and refreshments on hand if someone wants to bring the pizzas.

The property is at 815 W. Market, and the unit is on the 7th floor. We can use it anytime, but parking is pay only before 6 PM weekdays and Saturdays. The building itself goes into lockdown around the time when the commercial tenants close shop for the day. That just means I have to meet up with visitors to let them in.

We can comfortably accommodate 15-20 people, but I like to rely on someone else--usually my wife--to handle the arrangements. My schedule is pretty open most of the time. Run with it!!...

Reactions: gocds
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT