ADVERTISEMENT

Koron Davis Transferring...Maybe, Maybe Not...Dismissed From Team..Payne Lied.

Per his Twitter:

“I didn’t express to anyone at U of Louisville that I wanted to transfer. I never asked to transfer. I enjoy being a Cardinal. The fact an official statement was released giving false information is disheartening and sad.”

Is this enough to now get KP fired? Doesn't even know if a player actually wants to transfer out. Who on the staff told the Sports Info Dept to post?

Absolutely untenable situation. I’d like to think that university administrators are trying to end this with as few ripples as possible, but I have zero faith in them. Everyone involved in this program needs to go. Clean slate is needed for the new coach.

Meanwhile, Heird is sucking on his thumb, sitting in the corner, planning his next fan jog. He’s the GD leader of UofL Athletics. LEAD!

Reactions: Banker85
I must still be asleep. None of this can possibly be real. I mean, Louisville wouldn't hire a firm and pay them alot of money to search for a coach and on top of that, alumni push for that same person to be hired as our next coach. And it's an AARP qualifying, never been a head coach, idiot dumbass who is turning the mens basketball program into a waste. Yea, I've got to be sleeping.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT