ADVERTISEMENT

knock knock

If UofL had played our schedule you would still be 1-3...
Per realtimerpi.com...

Clemson >> Florida
Houston > Mizzou
Auburn >> South Carolina

And U of L barely lost to all of the teams on the left.

So, U of L at 4-0 would not be out of the question.

LPT Football: Looking good when everyone else sucks...

Reactions: KerryRhodes
Per realtimerpi.com...

Clemson >> Florida
Houston > Mizzou
Auburn >> South Carolina

And U of L barely lost to all of the teams on the left.

So, U of L at 4-0 would not be out of the question.

LPT Football: Looking good when everyone else sucks...

But UofL didn't beat any of them, and all the teams are similarly ranked.

Mizzou> Auburn
UF>Houston
Clemson>USC

See how easy it is to twist statistics to fit what you need.

You guys are too hard the kitties. 28 years isn't so bad.

The last FB coach to leave there with a winning record was in 1961. 54 YEARS AGO!!

The more ironic thing about that is....THEY FIRED HIM!! (Blanton Collier-Bryant's Asst)

So, if you look up "inept" in the dictionary, "uk football" is the definition.

So the Florida thing has a ways to go before it competes for the top of most losses ratings.

Reactions: KerryRhodes
But UofL didn't beat any of them, and all the teams are similarly ranked.

Mizzou> Auburn
UF>Houston
Clemson>USC

See how easy it is to twist statistics to fit what you need.
Not quite. For one thing, the other slapd!ck said 1-3. Using your comparisons, that would be a slam dunk 2-2 since Clemson >>>>> LPT's Play Toy.

And Mizzou and Auburn are pretty much the same (5 spots different), which means that could easily be a U of L victory.

Conclusion? Slapd!cks need to get their stories straight.

LPT Football: Hard enough for one guy to stay in line...

Not quite. For one thing, the other slapd!ck said 1-3. Using your comparisons, that would be a slam dunk 2-2 since Clemson >>>>> LPT's Play Toy.

And Mizzou and Auburn are pretty much the same (5 spots different), which means that could easily be a U of L victory.

Conclusion? Slapd!cks need to get their stories straight.

LPT Football: Hard enough for one guy to stay in line...

I happen to think Louisville is a pretty good football team, better than their record.

Auburn is not equal to Mizzou, Auburn is a bad football team right now.

Just because Clemson is better than USC, remember UK beat them in Columbia, their first game at home with a raucous crowd. Could UofL beat them on the road? Possibly, but it's not the slam dunk you think it is.

...Auburn is not equal to Mizzou, Auburn is a bad football team right now...
Well, what is Mizzou? Their best win is over RPI #93 UConn, and they lost to LPT. That looks like two strikes to me.

...Just because Clemson is better than USC, remember UK beat them in Columbia, their first game at home with a raucous crowd. Could UofL beat them on the road? Possibly, but it's not the slam dunk you think it is.
You're losing track... If this is a schedule comparison, then the proper analysis is South Carolina as a home game for U of L since Clemson was a home game.

LPT beat them for the 2nd year in a row, and this time at home. How badly does the USCjr football PROGRAM now suck? That's the team that would have boat raced by U of L at PJCS. I called it a "slam dunk".

LPT Football: You would have to be bad...

Well, what is Mizzou? Their best win is over RPI #93 UConn, and they lost to LPT. That looks like two strikes to me.

You're losing track... If this is a schedule comparison, then the proper analysis is South Carolina as a home game for U of L since Clemson was a home game.

LPT beat them for the 2nd year in a row, and this time at home. How badly does the USCjr football PROGRAM now suck? That's the team that would have boat raced by U of L at PJCS. I called it a "slam dunk".

LPT Football: You would have to be bad...

Best win? They had beaten everyone on their schedule.

I'm not losing track, You said Louisville would have a better record if they played UK's schedule, and they might. Playing UK's schedule means playing the games at the same venues.

UK has a pretty good football team this year, like I told you during the summer, bookend SEC losses for UofL this year.

Saying UofL would be 2-2 or 4-0 against UKs schedule is reaching. We are 1-3 because of our mistakes, not the other team. Its safe to say we would make the same mistakes with UKs schedule and thus be 1-3.

Price of gas in 1986.

US_Gas_Prices_1986.jpg

[QUOTE="Bill Derington, post: 123737, member: 3852"

UK has a pretty good football team this year, like I told you during the summer, [/QUOTE]

By Cayut standards then yes I agree.

Mark that down fellas, Beano Mildcat says Clemson gets steamrolled at home in a pick-em game by the Fighting Irish.

Calling my bookmaker and checking my bank account as soon as I'm done here before the wise guys in Vegas get wind of this and the line jumps to ND -4.

Thanks B M
Billy the Greek.

How many points did LPT Bill spot EKU today?

LPT Football: At least thirty...

Disappointed in the energy level from the Cats yesterday, emotionally were not in it until late in the 4th. EKU deserved to win that game.

Overall I'm not too worried about the result, it was a let down game UK won.

One of the more humorous "rival fan" talking points I've discovered the last couple of years (coincidentally around the time UofL joined the ACC) is a low level of respect for Clemson. I could not help but review the opinions on "their" boards this summer, and I noticed how they all held the same view of Clemson - "they are overrated I tell ya!"

The wins in recent years for Clemson include games against programs like ND, Oklahoma, tOSU, South Carolina, Auburn, and LSU, to name a few simply do not register for the blowhards.

They are 43-11 the last four seasons and are off to a 4-0 start this year. They recruit at a high level. Hey recruiting counts amirite? Or does it only count for certain agendas? Eh, move those goalposts boys.

They stub their toe, their coach is kind of a weenie, but in the last four to five years they've positioned themselves to be perceived as a legit fringe top 10 program. Pretty good, they win close games, they've beaten some name programs, pretty good home field advantage. Maybe they break through, or maybe they just don't.

I laugh at the blue bellies that can't stand Louisville to the point of distorting the reality of of the teams UofL plays. The hate is so beyond what Louisville does, it's now also about the "weak" teams Louisville plays too!

It is the by all means necessary approach to discredit all things Louisville in as many way possible that is actually flattery.

So Bill, I thank you. I thank you for pretty much not having a clue about what you're talking about, and feeling compelled to go public on our board with your uninformed "ND will boatrace Clemson" thoughts.

You represent very well. It's why I've enjoyed your presence and I hope you stay and keep posting.

You don't know anything.

Keep the laughs coming.

Bruh.

Disappointed in the energy level from the Cats yesterday, emotionally were not in it until late in the 4th. EKU deserved to win that game.

Overall I'm not too worried about the result, it was a let down game UK won.

You guys will be going to some sorta bowl, but Joker could've with the schedule that you guys have this year. The SEC IS WEAK AND YOU HAVE 8 home games and Vandy on the road.

One of the more humorous "rival fan" talking points I've discovered the last couple of years (coincidentally around the time UofL joined the ACC) is a low level of respect for Clemson. I could not help but review the opinions on "their" boards this summer, and I noticed how they all held the same view of Clemson - "they are overrated I tell ya!"

The wins in recent years for Clemson include games against programs like ND, Oklahoma, tOSU, South Carolina, Auburn, and LSU, to name a few simply do not register for the blowhards.

They are 43-11 the last four seasons and are off to a 4-0 start this year. They recruit at a high level. Hey recruiting counts amirite? Or does it only count for certain agendas? Eh, move those goalposts boys.

They stub their toe, their coach is kind of a weenie, but in the last four to five years they've positioned themselves to be perceived as a legit fringe top 10 program. Pretty good, they win close games, they've beaten some name programs, pretty good home field advantage. Maybe they break through, or maybe they just don't.

I laugh at the blue bellies that can't stand Louisville to the point of distorting the reality of of the teams UofL plays. The hate is so beyond what Louisville does, it's now also about the "weak" teams Louisville plays too!

It is the by all means necessary approach to discredit all things Louisville in as many way possible that is actually flattery.

So Bill, I thank you. I thank you for pretty much not having a clue about what you're talking about, and feeling compelled to go public on our board with your uninformed "ND will boatrace Clemson" thoughts.

You represent very well. It's why I've enjoyed your presence and I hope you stay and keep posting.

You don't know anything.

Keep the laughs coming.

Bruh.

Being wrong about a prediction doesn't mean I don't know anything about football, just means I was wrong, it happens. Also doesn't hurt that a hurricane was pushing torrential rainfall in the area. Didn't expect that.
I respect Clemson, they are a good team and have been for some time. But I do believe they are overrated year in and year out. I still believe ND is a better team, Clemson punched them in the gut on their first 2 possessions, yet ND was going in for the game tying td when they fumbled at the 1 yard line.

And I thank you for taking a passing comment of mine so seriously that you brought it back up a week later, speaking of flattery. I don't hate UofL, I think you guys have a decent team this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT