ADVERTISEMENT

knock knock

Just like Uk can not discount it's past history why should you. Fact is until proven otherwise your history with SEC teams stands 2-22. And your history with UK is 13-14.

Considering how many bad teams we have had over the years 13-8 is not something to brag about considering UofL fans consider us the worse SEC team.

GTFO! Seriously.

The issue is LPT hasn't beaten a team better than Samford (& Son).

LPT Football: Next up, Maude...

Just like Uk can not discount it's past history why should you. Fact is until proven otherwise your history with SEC teams stands 2-22. And your history with UK is 13-14.

Considering how many bad teams we have had over the years 13-8 is not something to brag about considering UofL fans consider us the worse SEC team.

Truth and facts don't go over well here.

Reactions: bluescat92

Very true, Missouri's pathetic offense actually had a lot more success moving the ball last night at the Mildcats than they did playing against powerhouses Central Arkansas and UConn in comeback close wins.

Outside of Georgia the SEC Lite division is very Conference USA like. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cardinals4Ever
The only thing that makes sense is that UConn must be rated #24.

LPT Football: We look good when everyone else sucks...

Reactions: JohnCard28
I was talking to a Cayut fan about the Missouri game before it was played. He asked me why was Kentucky favored 3 points going into it, when Missouri was ranked #25.

I explained to him that Missouri had slid every week after week 1 in the rankings due to poor performance. They couldn't find a legit reason to drop them out of the top 25, until they lost a game.

The poor performances against UConn and Central Arkansas should have been enough to drop them out, but Missouri is an SEC team so they get the benefit of the doubt by default.

I told him UofK should cover with ease, and to bet the farm, just don't be too shocked, and don't celebrate like you won the National Championship.

He said that UofK looked so horrible against Florida, that even though Missouri is struggling, UofK will still find a way to lose the trap game.

I guess this is some improvement for UofK. They didn't choke away an easy winnable game in a down SEC Year.

Cayuts are SEC Championship bound.

And Samford is the only team you have beaten.......all the teams we have played would put the same smack down on Samford that UofL did.

Last edited by a moderator:
And Samford and Son is the only team you have beaten.......all the teams we have played would put the same smack down on Samford that UofL did.

The ULL team that played you guys to the last second, lost at home by 20 to a bad Akron team. When the season ends the best win Kentucky will have will be over two 5-7 teams. Other than UGA, your division in the SEC sucks big ones.

Reactions: Louisvillian
And Samford is the only team you have beaten.......all the teams we have played would put the same smack down on Samford that UofL did.
I think your little LPT friend brought up Samford, I didn't. Get your ish straight.

And no one here is crowing about U of L's performance. You want me to check with the Rivals LPT board to see how much optimism is raining down tonite?

LPT Football: Looking good when everyone else sucks...

The Cats should've beaten Florida this year. Towles had an awful game, some of that is due to Floridas defense, but a lot is due to Towles not running or rolling out when under pressure.

He came back this weekend and played lights out, helluva game. Solid win against a Mizzou team that had won 11 straight on the road.

UK's defense has improved significantly as well, could be a special year for the Cats.

The Cats should've beaten Florida this year. Towles had an awful game, some of that is due to Floridas defense, but a lot is due to Towles not running or rolling out when under pressure.

He came back this weekend and played lights out, helluva game. Solid win against a Mizzou team that had won 11 straight on the road.

UK's defense has improved significantly as well, could be a special year for the Cats.

Welcome back Bill. The first part of your response was thread topic but the back part is another topic completely and easy to debate. Shoulda coulda yada yada hey that's how you add up to 29 in a row.

We'll have to see what that UK does when they play a good offense before getting into the hopeful portion of your off topic response. So far they haven't played an offense with a pulse. We'll see how they deal with Tenn and UGA and then decide if that D is more of a product of a schedule that's faced bad offenses or has truly improved.

And that Missouri team Saturday night isn't the same Missouri that won all those games on the road in a row. That Missouri team UK beat is the Missouri that didn't score a TD at home against UCONN and a Missouri that will win 6/7 games.

Mizzou got beat at home last year to Indiana too, last year didn't turn out too bad for them.

Florida just put up 400 yds of offense on Tennessee, while only mustering 245 against UK.

My point about Towles was that in the Mizzou game he did roll out, and run. That keeps the defense honest. Florida was just pinning their ears and Towles would just stay in the pocket.

Reactions: 01346776
I watched that Mizzou/U Conn game. Score 9-6 and there wasn't a TD in the game. Worst college football game I have ever seen. Mizzou was not a top 25 teams as you will see in the coming weeks.

It doesn't matter what we do.....you all will down play it. Earlier in this thread you were like Mizzou will kill you. Good luck playing a good team. Now that we beat them, you are like "they suck"
Here is a little bit of information for you. Mizzou had the number 4 ranked defense in the entire country when we beat them.

Nice win over Samford btw.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a little bit of information for you. Mizzou had the number 4 ranked defense in the entire country when we beat them.

Nice win over Samford btw.
images
If you want to be taken seriously over here you are going to have to do better than that knee slapper of a statement you just made.

Missouri had the 4th ranked defense after 3 games which included playing Southeast Missouri St, Arkansas St and offensively challenged UConn.

Impressive indeed.

Last edited:
Like I said: doesn't take much for them to start getting full of themselves. Yes Bill could be a special year indeed: of course anything over 6-6 qualifies as such with you dopes.

A shoulda over Florida and squeakers over 3 mediocre at best clubs and now the Cayuts are in the midst of a special season. Can't make it up folks!

...Here is a little bit of information for you. Mizzou had the number 4 ranked defense in the entire country when we beat them...
And here's a little analysis for you... The best team that Mizzou earned that #4 ranking against was UConn RPI #93.

As hard as it is to fathom, Mizzou's schedule this year has been worse than LPT's.

LPT Football: Other SEC schools now following our lead...

The teams on the LPT schedule to date are averaging more yards against LPT than LPT is against them.

Many of us have witnessed that "improvement" before. (IIRC it was last year about this time.)

LPT Football: Why do we always have to look at stats?...

Wins and losses are all that matter. Stats only tell part of the story.

Louisvilles juggernaut early schedule has lost a little sizzle. Auburn is awful, Houston is a good team, Clemson is overrated and will get boat raced by Notre Dame, and Samford.

Your best win will be over two 5-7 teams, I've seen UK and you guys played less shitier than your opponent in 3 games. ULL lost by 20 at home to a really bad Akron team if that tells you anything.

Clemson is overrated and will get boat raced by Notre Dame, and Samford.
Mark that down fellas, Beano Mildcat says Clemson gets steamrolled at home in a pick-em game by the Fighting Irish.

Calling my bookmaker and checking my bank account as soon as I'm done here before the wise guys in Vegas get wind of this and the line jumps to ND -4.

Thanks B M

Mizzou got beat at home last year to Indiana too, last year didn't turn out too bad for them.

It's not 2014 anymore Bill. Hell 2015 is wrapping up. They had a better team last year - the milk is going sour. They have no offense. They didn't have these kind of problems last year, they had a 1st Rd pick on the offensive line they do not look like much of a team but things can change.

I don't know if Mizzou is as good as last year or not, my point was using UCONN as proof of that may not be accurate since Indiana beat Mizzou at home last year.

I wasn't deflecting, I simply meant if Towles had rolled out of the pocket or ran more Like he did against Mizzou UK could've beaten Florida.

That's fine you tried your best, I'm not talking about you specifically. You at least touched the FLA topic, where as many others tried to bring up Louisville fans "right" to needle.

In most instances if players on the losing team played better their team could have beaten the team they lost too.

That's fine you tried your best, I'm not talking about you specifically. You at least touched the FLA topic, where as many others tried to bring up Louisville fans "right" to needle.

In most instances if players on the losing team played better their team could have beaten the team they lost too.

Haha good point, Towles frustrates me and I touched on this on here during the summer.

He's got all the tools physically, but sometimes you just gotta go make a play and that's where he worries me. He played great against Mizzou, but that was the first time since the MSU game last year.

Reactions: 01346776
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT