ADVERTISEMENT

James Quick v. FSU last year

tkdcoach

Four-Star Poster
Sep 4, 2001
Just re-watched the 2015 game last night. I had almost forgotten how off the hook Quick's play was in that game. Probably his best performance of the year? 3 TD receptions one of which was insane, all of which demonstrated the reason he was so highly rated as a prospect.

We've already proven we can throw the long ball against FSU with a receiver who lives up to his name and a talented newbie, all the more reason to believe we will be able to do so this time.

Just re-watched the 2015 game last night. I had almost forgotten how off the hook Quick's play was in that game. Probably his best performance of the year? 3 TD receptions one of which was insane, all of which demonstrated the reason he was so highly rated as a prospect.

We've already proven we can throw the long ball against FSU with a receiver who lives up to his name and a talented newbie, all the more reason to believe we will be able to do so this time.
our receivers need to step up and play 1000 times better. Hopefully we have zero dropped balls and that group performs like the stars they are.

Reactions: tkdcoach

Jackson certainly can throw the deep pass ... no reason to change that.

Tyler hunter (number 1) was money to give up 2-3 long passes a game and be completely befuddled doing it.

Hopefully we figure out our transitions back there in the secondary.

Reactions: tkdcoach
The Cards scored 62 points against Syracuse and dropped 11 catch-able passes. If they drop 11 against FSU, we're screwed.

They really have two good options the long ball or the receivers go deep taking the defense with them and Jackson has open real estate to torch them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT