ADVERTISEMENT

ITS GAMEDAY......GO CARDS!!!!! beat UC

jalovell23

2000+
Jul 8, 2007
Boone County
University Of Louisville Football GIF by Louisville Cardinals

Hoping our staff spent some time watching Tulane’s Spears run up 180 yards on UC defense. Conversely, UC depends almost entirely on the three RBs for offense.

This should be fun to watch.

With everything going on at both schools, replacement coaches and some players opting out, and it being played in Boston in the Winter!, I've been trying to figure out whether to get excited for this 11 am bowl game. But there's no snow on the field! and I've always enjoyed the rivalry with UC. And our players seem to be coming in with a chip on their shoulders. So color me officially excited. Should be fun and there is a lot to be said for keeping the Keg of Nails. Go Cards!

This is BS! Total ridiculous this guy is Patrick Mahomes?

Cards should have 10 + sacks in this game but out of nowhere the back up QB for Cincinnati is Mahomes.

If Louisville loses this game it will once again be due to QB woes. Domann better not be starting next season.

Why are the teams on the same side of the sidelines ??

There seems to be enough room on the other sideline

This is BS! Total ridiculous this guy is Patrick Mahomes?

Cards should have 10 + sacks in this game but out of nowhere the back up QB for Cincinnati is Mahomes.

If Louisville loses this game it will once again be due to QB woes. Domann better not be starting next season.
Man they are gashing them in the run game and Domann is throwing dimes.Carter is having a career game so far.You might not like Domann but he hits guys in the hands or chest. He doesn’t over throw guys like Cunningham.

Reactions: KozmasAgain
Man they are gashing them in the run game and Domann is throwing dimes.Carter is having a career game so far.You might not like Domann but he hits guys in the hands or chest. He doesn’t over throw guys like Cunningham.
Domann has improved as the game went on but we really don't need the QB to be awesome in this game. We're running the ball at will.

Cincinnati definitely wasn't ready to play this game like Louisville was. It makes sense. They were in the playoff last season.

Is Jordan done for this game? It's been all Turner lately. Announcers haven't even noticed. Could it be injury or holding him back so not to get injured?

Domann has improved as the game went on but we really don't need the QB to be awesome in this game. We're running the ball at will.

Cincinnati definitely wasn't ready to play this game like Louisville was. It makes sense. They were in the playoff last season.
You would think they would try to make a splash going into the Big12.But I guess they are going to rest on the fact that they were in the CFP and that is what got them the invite in the first place.Looks like they are just happy to be a bottom feeder.

You would think they would try to make a splash going into the Big12.But I guess they are going to rest on the fact that they were in the CFP and that is what got them the invite in the first place.Looks like they are just happy to be a bottom feeder.
Had Fickle stayed on, they would have been more focused.

So proud of this team, So proud of Coach Branch and the rest of todays staff. Today just solidifies why I am a Cardinal fan. We don’t have the luxury or relying on our name and no one gives us credit for the things we did in our past. The University of Louisville football team has to get everything out of the mud. I am 51 years old out here out working guys half my age why because I am from the city of Louisville. There I was raised to work hard and you only get what you earn and don’t expect people to give you a thank you or pat you on your back.I love the City of Louisville and I am proud to be a Cardinal fan.I enjoyed this past season and I am extremely excited to see what Coach Brohm has in store for our future.Go Cards.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT