ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball board taking a night off?

CardX

Five-Star Poster
May 29, 2001
Sure, the season isn’t perfect so far, but a nice performance and win today over UC. Hot bats, pretty good pitching, really good fielding. Sights set on FSU. Go Cards!

Reactions: earsky and Deeva
I looked a few times and there was nothing posted. I was busy so I didn’t start a thread. They were 5-5 when the delay happened. Came out and jumped all over UC. Looks like they left Hartman in too long - again.

Last edited:
Yes a night off. 😅
Actually,I missed the game on the X but recorded it. There are some definite signs of a pulse. The fellas just have to play clean defensively and move runners when that chance arises against the top notch pitching in the ACC.
Happy to see Beard rising up from the ashes these past few to provide a spark.

Do we know if Kilen is injured or just relegated to the bench?

I’ve got the UC game playing in the background this AM. They said Kilen was just having a day off.

Reactions: nccardfan
So, I was wrong. Hartman pitched pretty well and wasn’t left in too long. UC has some good bats and the guys wind was blowing out. Balls were flying out the of the park.

So, I was wrong. Hartman pitched pretty well and wasn’t left in too long. UC has some good bats and the guys wind was blowing out. Balls were flying out the of the park.
Couple of bombs hit Wednesday and a couple of lazy fly balls that ended up on the other side of the fence.

Oh, later they did say Kilen was nursing a slight ankle tweek. Didn’t sound too serious though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT