ADVERTISEMENT

I Come In Peace, Guys!

Travis Graf

Jul 14, 2017
Just wanted to say I’m baffled by how well UofL is recruiting right now, even with the black eye on the program for the time being. Just wanted to let y’all know that I have some sources telling me that Igiehon is a virtual lock to UofL.

Love the work Chris Mack is doing, he’s a very likable guy. I’m just waiting for him to do something that makes me dislike him ;)

Pretty friendly post for someone who prefaces with I come in peace. What do you know that we don’t? ;) In all seriousness Chris Mack is looking like a great hire and I am happy to have him.

Pretty friendly post for someone who prefaces with I come in peace. What do you know that we don’t? ;) In all seriousness Chris Mack is looking like a great hire and I am happy to have him.
Im really in tune with football recruiting, it’s hard to come by credible basketball info. I used to run a website and I’m friends with writers. One of the unbiased regional writers told me that about Igiehon. He’s always been spot on with UK info so I trust him here as well

Reactions: Cardinal Cash
Funny that SuCkS considers UofL littl brother but they have "sources" inside.

Even that prick matty bangs claims to have "inside sources" to the rival program.

How many "sources: does UofL have on SuCkS. I bet zilch.

Im really in tune with football recruiting, it’s hard to come by credible basketball info. I used to run a website and I’m friends with writers. One of the unbiased regional writers told me that about Igiehon. He’s always been spot on with UK info so I trust him here as well
I’m a football guy myself. Not looking great on that recruiting front but we are a young team. We just need to close with a couple of talented defenders and Milton Wright and I’ll be content. I’m sure you have a vested interest in Weaver and Wright though, so we’ll see who wins out. Not looking good for us at the moment.

Even that prick matty bangs claims to have "inside sources" to the rival program.

I only have interest in Igiehon because UK was showing interest at one time.

I’m a football guy myself. Not looking great on that recruiting front but we are a young team. We just need to close with a couple of talented defenders and Milton Wright and I’ll be content. I’m sure you have a vested interest in Weaver and Wright though, so we’ll see who wins out. Not looking good for us at the moment.
Apparently Wright is gonna be close if he qualifies or not. Weaver I think UK leads as of right now but it’s gknna come down to the wire. Gonna be a close race between UK, UL, Purdue and the U

It would help if you were motivated enough to go to that weird amount of trouble. Some people have lives.

Reactions: CommodoreCard

I would say you are right about the inside recruiting info.
I really do like the Mack hire. I think he is a good coach and seems to be a solid individual. With the exception of one game a year, I will pull for UL like I used to do when Crum was coach. I thought Denny Crum was a great coach and I truly believe Mack will be at that level.

Mack is the best damn hire that has ever occurred since I've been a UofL fan. That video of him last night was just awesome. Hes a regular ass dude who happens to know how to coach basketball and I love it.

Reactions: earsky
Mack is the best damn hire that has ever occurred since I've been a UofL fan. That video of him last night was just awesome. Hes a regular ass dude who happens to know how to coach basketball and I love it.
Best damn hire? I guess that does mean you just became a fan. I’m excited about Mack but he’s got a way to go to match what Dan McDonnell and Walz have done for their respective programs.

Reactions: Chapman123
I would say you are right about the inside recruiting info.
I really do like the Mack hire. I think he is a good coach and seems to be a solid individual. With the exception of one game a year, I will pull for UL like I used to do when Crum was coach. I thought Denny Crum was a great coach and I truly believe Mack will be at that level.

Oh thank you! thank you! thank you!! I can go to bed happy every night now knowing that there is a Ky fan out there who loves our humble little program except one game a year....that makes all the difference in the world. Again, thank you!!

Reactions: KerryRhodes
Just wanted to say I’m baffled by how well UofL is recruiting right now, even with the black eye on the program for the time being. Just wanted to let y’all know that I have some sources telling me that Igiehon is a virtual lock to UofL.

Love the work Chris Mack is doing, he’s a very likable guy. I’m just waiting for him to do something that makes me dislike him ;)
You’ll hate him in the very near future. He’ll give you plenty of reasons. Stay tuned.

Reactions: CommodoreCard
Oh thank you! thank you! thank you!! I can go to bed happy every night now knowing that there is a Ky fan out there who loves our humble little program except one game a year....that makes all the difference in the world. Again, thank you!!
You are welcome Maam
You are welcome Miss.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT