ADVERTISEMENT

I Am Hella Impressed With Louisville

CMTiger15

No-Ranking Prospect
Jan 6, 2011
Let me just say, neither team deserved to lose that game.

Lamar Jackson is the freaking truth...best player on the field tonight and should win the Heisman.

Best of luck the rest of the season to you guys, and maybe we will meet again in the playoffs.

I'll second that.

A talented team across the entire field.

Both these teams should be in the playoffs.

I say this considering the following:

Did anyone watch the pillowfight between #4 Michigan and #8 Wisconsin?

Is that the brand of football that gets played at the highest level?

My position is no.

The Louisville/Clemson game was college football at it's finest.

THAT's how the game is played at the elite level.

Both teams should be in the playoffs.

Best of luck to the Cards for the rest of the season.

Your team, and your fans, have won my respect.

Thanks guys, but it's still a loss.

Three tough ones in a row to you guys.

Still trying to figure out that last play...sure had a bad appearance from the WR regarding effort, didn't look like he felt the game was on the line. There. Strange.

Quick thought he could get the sticks and didn't. It wasn't an effort issue, he just misjudged the opponent's angle to force him out prior to the sticks. He screwed up, but it was a mental mistake not a choice.

Reactions: tkdcoach
Back on topic...

And back atcha to the OP. Love playing in this conference and the chance to share the spotlight with the great teams in it.

Please win out so this loss looks pretty good by the end of the year. But sorry to inform that the Tigers minus Watson are toast next year in The Ville. After three years of frustration, it's gonna be name-our-score time!!...

:)

That game was like a national championship game. Now we need Houston to be ranked in the top 5 and go there and beat them.

I second what the Tiger fans above posted. What a game! I feel like Louisville was actually the better team last night. I think Clemson won because of the crowd noise and energy. 5 false starts hurt y'all. Still not sure where the Tigers were in the third quarter. Lamar Jackson is the real deal. There were a few plays that he showed he is the best college football player.

Back on topic...

And back atcha to the OP. Love playing in this conference and the chance to share the spotlight with the great teams in it.

Please win out so this loss looks pretty good by the end of the year. But sorry to inform that the Tigers minus Watson are toast next year in The Ville. After three years of frustration, it's gonna be name-our-score time!!...

I fully expect that Clemson next year will get by on grit, determination, talent and outstanding coaching to make next year's game another classic nail biter. How can you expect any less with the way the first three have gone?

Back on topic...

Yep. Had that thought also.

the Tigers minus Watson are toast next year in The Ville. After three years of frustration, it's gonna be name-our-score time!!...

As a Tiger fan, I can't argue with the prediction of a Louisville victory. The Tigers will still be a quality team overall, but it will be hard to sustain this level of success without Watson at the helm, and nothing I have seen from those behind him suggest we have another Watson in the fold at this time.

That said, there is the reason the games are played on the field and not on paper, and if BV is still coaching our defense, I wouldn't say you can name your score.

Take no offense from the "name our score" remark. I fully expect the Tigers to reload as usual.

BUT I can assure you that with Lamar back and likely another primetime TV matchup, U of L and its fans will have that game circled on the schedule a la FSU.

Man, I love this conference...

Take no offense from the "name our score" remark. I fully expect the Tigers to reload as usual.

BUT I can assure you that with Lamar back and likely another primetime TV matchup, U of L and its fans will have that game circled on the schedule a la FSU.

Man, I love this conference...

None taken.

I would expect no less. Should be fun.

I love that the ACC is lifting its reputation from the cellar of the Power 5. Louisville is a big part of that, but so are the coaching upgrades throughout the conference. Sick of all the SEC hype.

Didn't make it home until 3 after the game. Can't wait to watch it on tv today. Wow, two great teams battled hard all night and the game came down to the last play. We were fortunate to win and compliment you all on your fan base.
Cards, Whoever stopped by at half time right outside gate five and drank a few beers with me, I hope he got home okay. Good guys.

Reactions: PushupMan
None taken.

I would expect no less. Should be fun.

I love that the ACC is lifting its reputation from the cellar of the Power 5. Louisville is a big part of that, but so are the coaching upgrades throughout the conference. Sick of all the SEC hype.

Agreed...

Thanks guys. Just an all around hell of a game. We came up just a couple of yards short...again. It's a shame we are in the same division. Congrats on the win.

Disagree on being in the same division...would not have it any other way...in order to be the best we have to beat the best...Clemson is the Best...playing FSU up there game and us playing Clemson will up ours....

Disagree on being in the same division...would not have it any other way...in order to be the best we have to beat the best...Clemson is the Best...playing FSU up there game and us playing Clemson will up ours....
I couldn't agree more. Love playing the best every year. You have to complete against the best to be the best. It was a heavy weight fight last night and it is a shame someone had to lose. Both teams made mistakes and both teams rallied back. Took punch after punch and a nail biter to the end. Man the national audience got their money's worth last night. It was out for the picking but fell slightly short. Damn. Clemson has to keep winning to give us a shot so good luck!

Reactions: The Public Enemy
no way louisville makes the playoffs. they are a very good team but alabama is a lock even with one loss michagan or ohio state will have no losses so thats 2 automatics. Washington will be favored the rest of their games if they don't lose they are in. clemson will most likely remain unbeaten. sorry fellas you aint making the playoffs. move your attn to making sure your basketball team came play in the tourney next year

Nope...we will play it out...control what we can and that is winning out and letting the chips fall

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT