ADVERTISEMENT

HVL who?

KozmasAgain

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2016
It’s kind of funny but I went to the LSU board and I couldn’t find anything about HVL transferring to LSU. I couldn’t find anything about the women’s basketball team, It is as if they don’t exist. You would think they just won the title that they would have more about that than what they do. Their boards were mainly about football and politics nothing about women’s sports at all.

Actually, for those unfamiliar with Baton Rouge …… Tiger football is much more than just being “King” there, it borders on a religion and as it sucks a lot of the energy from virtually everything else. Louisiana is a very small state in terms of population, and while I am sure winning a NC will raise the level of support for WBB; it will not rise to what we see here in the Ville.

“HV WHO” will be just fine down there, and UL WBB will be just fine without her. I will be interesting in seeing how many of these 5 transfers arrive for the summer, as I am hearing that Jeff believes he has collected the pieces and the talent necessary to compete immediately for an ACC Championship.

Reactions: vivid_red
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT