ADVERTISEMENT

Go figure

KozmasAgain

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2016
I was watching college basketball highlights on ESPN and I noticed when they showed the LSU vs Louisiana highlights there was no HVL. So out of curiosity I went the game stats and saw where she never got into the game at all. I wonder if she is in the doghouse now or if she is getting beat out of the lineup?

Reactions: Deeva
Plantar Fascitis (foot injury). Could sideline her for several weeks if it is severe enough.

Reactions: rh62531
Before posting this thread I watched a post game presser with Mullkey and they were talking about one of the players that has left the team. She was one of the guards that has been with the team for 2 years. Mullkey said right now they are having locker room issues the soap opera continues.

Before posting this thread I watched a post game presser with Mullkey and they were talking about one of the players that has left the team. She was one of the guards that has been with the team for 2 years. Mullkey said right now they are having locker room issues the soap opera continues.
Kateri Poole is no longer with the team.

Sketchers Arch Fit got me through my Plantar Fasciitis; still wear them just to avoid any relapse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT