ADVERTISEMENT

Soap Opera at LSU

KozmasAgain

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2016
It’s funny to watch this but Angel Reese has been benched and didn’t travel with the team. Parents of some of the players got on Twitter and had negative comments about each other. Mulkey told Reese she might have to dump her boyfriend and get serious about her game. LSU lost out on 2 of the top players they were recruiting. It’s early in the season and they have a lot of talent but it is funny to watch this unfold.

Reactions: 2330859
Mulkey is an amazing coach, and her self-confidence is off the charts. She was successful attracting transfers, but suspect her reputation will circulate soon and some of these kids will start to look for another place to play.

Reactions: rh62531
It’s funny because this drama is continuing and now Mulkey is saying she was suspended because of poor grades. The suspension started in the middle of a game, if true that would mean LSU violated NCAA rules by letting her play in the first half.
Reese posted a picture of herself after her suspension working out on the LSU court which would be another NCAA violation. Reese is denying her grade problem and Mulkey has responded with no comment.

Addition by subtraction; those women tigers are fine without Reese. Mulkey is a jerk, but she is hard to beat.

Reese has made her money - does she really care about the team? The only reason, I think, she stayed at L$U was due to NIL. Otherwise, she may have jumped into the draft.

Can you imagine how those putting up NIL money must feel when the player does not show up?

I thought about the UL fan, or fans who invested in NIL money for HVL, only to see her leave for LSU; must be questioning whether that is a sustainable plan.

Reese is working the template of cashing in on notoriety, a sort of Real Housewives of Baton Rouge type of entertainment brand.

It’s funny because the parents are going after each other and one parent said that Reese shouldn’t be so conceited because she is only carrying a 2.0 grade point average. If that is true then LSU is in violation of NCAA rules by playing her.

Reactions: Deeva
I think Mulkey may need to look to next year for her next championship team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT