ADVERTISEMENT

Hearns and Famurewa ruled out

Doubtful. Anyone that knows anything about this case isn't saying a word, including LMPD.

Odd, very odd.

Silence always leads to speculation. Just a fact of life. I have some speculations of my own on this one, but being as they're just speculation I'm pretty much keeping them to myself. I've let slip once some minor details of my speculation and I was wrong for doing so. I won't be doing it again.

Jurich is one of the best in the business, but he's always operated under the MO of keeping quiet. He chooses to do this, knowing it invites speculation. He's the boss and he can handle it until proven other wise.

Silence always leads to speculation. Just a fact of life. I have some speculations of my own on this one, but being as they're just speculation I'm pretty much keeping them to myself. I've let slip once some minor details of my speculation and I was wrong for doing so. I won't be doing it again.

Jurich is one of the best in the business, but he's always operated under the MO of keeping quiet. He chooses to do this, knowing it invites speculation. He's the boss and he can handle it until proven other wise.

Understand that...but as you know this is a LMPD issue...when they have a arrest or want detail out...that is their call.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT