ADVERTISEMENT

Guess it’s all Brohm now

Those numbers were for fiscal year 2016, reported in 2017, the NEW B1G Ten contracts with TV project avg 51 mil per school for fiscal year 2018...just google big ten revenue...many articles including Forbes
781ea890edf622be93ab4b2726bf3873.jpg

Well let’s look at the big picture.

1) Conference alignment is a wash both P5 conferences.
2) Money is a wash Purdue can offer big money and so can UofL
3) UofL’s stadium is just a bit larger (After the latest addition) with modern amenities.
4) Larger much newer training facilities.
5) Louisville is a much larger city
6) Brohm’s alma mater, where his family’s history goes back three or four generations. Brohm family is huge in UofL FB history.

Is there a possibility he stays at Purdue, anything is possible, but there is plenty to bring him home.

But it’s really putting the cart before the horse. Bobby isn’t even gone and he has time to turn it around.
Of your 6 points, your completely wrong on half of them...1) Its NOT a wash B1G revenue sharing is 25MILLION per school higher than ACC , PU share last year was 51 MILLION......which negates #2, Virtually any B1G school has atleast 25MILLION more to play with than 'Ville and 4) PU just opened a 65MILLION,3 level,112,000 sq.ft.training complex in Aug 2017 and correct me if im wrong but 'ville FB training facility was built in 1998 and approx half the size at 68000 sq ft,

Check again the training facility was just updated and added too with our new stadium addition. The weight room has doubled in size along with the conditioning facility. Added were players lounges along with several other additions. This all opened just prior to this season. And our revenue jumps with the addition of the ACC network which if I’m not mistaken is second only to the SEC. So I’m darn accurate or will be once the ACC network kicks off. Then you add the revenue from one of top three most profitable BB programs and will be just fine matching anyone short of the Bamas of the world.

Check again the training facility was just updated and added too with our new stadium addition. The weight room has doubled in size along with the conditioning facility. Added were players lounges along with several other additions. This all opened just prior to this season. And our revenue jumps with the addition of the ACC network which if I’m not mistaken is second only to the SEC. So I’m darn accurate or will be once the ACC network kicks off. Then you add the revenue from one of top three most profitable BB programs and will be just fine matching anyone short of the Bamas of the world.

Big Ten with their own network and ESPN and Fox contracts have the most money

Big Ten with their own network and ESPN and Fox contracts have the most money

It won’t matter at the end of the day.

Reactions: KerryRhodes
Purdue is an outstanding university no doubt. However, Louisville has a lot to offer and if things don’t work out with Bobby (I hope they do) then UofL will certainly be able to compete with Purdue and a lot of other schools for a coach.

GO CARDS! BEAT WAKE!!!

Reactions: td75 and STLNBSE
ADVERTISEMENT