ADVERTISEMENT

Great Bowl Win

Yes Cards are easy to root for:

Sugar Bowl, Orange Bowl and Fiesta Bowl Champions and a Heisman Trophy winner all in the last 30 years. Few, if any football programs can say that.

Reactions: Deeva
My question is not why are you posting here, I don’t mind cats fans. If they want to talk and debate the game. I think it’s fair that you should be able to defend or even discuss UK when they’re brought up by our posters.

But why throw in a “I’m a UK fan but” type of post. This whole type of post just casually brings up your team as the reason you’re starting a thread on our board.

I don’t think you meant anything wrong, but it’s the perception that you think we need your approval as a UK fan for our season.

We know we had a good season. You know you’ve been having a good run under Stoops. In the future, you don’t have to start a thread with the underlying message “I’m a UK fan and I give your program my approval”

You’re going to get attacked and it won’t be productive. I welcome anyone to post here as long as they discuss sports and the occasional trash talk in good nature, but this type of thread isn’t productive and it’s why so many sUcKs posters get banned.

Reactions: FlavRunit
I watched more UL this year than I ever had because my daughter is in the Speed School and was just impressed by what I saw particularly in the bowl game. Not trying to cause trouble. I love the outside zone and all the bootlegs. Been coaching football for over 30 years and think Satterfield does an excellent job with it. Not looking for validation just trying to say I was impressed.

I watched more UL this year than I ever had because my daughter is in the Speed School and was just impressed by what I saw particularly in the bowl game. Not trying to cause trouble. I love the outside zone and all the bootlegs. Been coaching football for over 30 years and think Satterfield does an excellent job with it. Not looking for validation just trying to say I was impressed.
You are on a Louisville board starting conversation with “I have rooted for uk for most of my life”. Yes, you are looking for validation. You think we care that you are a uk fan?! No! We don’t need your sage observation about Coach Satterfield. We can see for ourselves. If you want to identify yourself as a uk fan, head on over to the “cayuts ” board.

I don’t post on the UK Boards. Said something negative one time they didn’t like and suspended me so I haven’t posted since. Sorry to bother you all. I’ll be down to watch some games this year. Have a great New Year.

I get where he is coming from. I dont have the hatred for UK that many on this board have, I guess its because I dont have coworkers who razz me about games. The UK fans I work with like to discuss the games but no smack talk. Sometimes we do friendly bets over the games but never trash the other fans team.

So in short, dont start none, wont be none.

Reactions: BooneCo_Card
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT