ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

Defense has stepped up HUGE in the second half. UofK has been completely SHUT DOWN!

Reactions: Deeva
Big defensive stand again Big Blew punting from their end zone and Alexander returns it to the 12 yard line.

GREAT defense for the entire 2nd half. Getting pressure only rushing four, with great pass defense coverage.

What a strange game. It's as if I just relived the entire season in 1 game. The early 0-3 start and the struggle to right the ship the remaining 8 games.

I am work and all these clowns was coming up laughing talking junk. I told watch the second then come see me, have not seen any of them since the come back started.

Reactions: Cue Card
n4cer2ad, that is always fun when you are in that situation, it is better than when you win from the beginning to the end.

Reactions: n4cer2ad
So true kozmas, nothing better than that two years in a row come back and back up freshman QB's at that to rub salt in the wound.

Reactions: Deeva
Your post is barely coherent gibberish. Let's keep in mind this is UK. You were likely one of the ones who seriously called him a Heisman dark horse after Auburn game
Just read your posts in this thread . the theme of all of them are UL sucks and Pitino can't coach. I just copied the most ignorant one about Jackson not bring s QB.

Teamcanada, I posted on another thread that CardFan1130 is obviously not a Louisville fan. He is a poser using a disguise so he can talk trash and not be called out on it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT