ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

I've noticed with our defensive alignment for some reason the strong side is always open for containment is missing their.

Our defense absolutely sucks on 3rd and long. Luckily they fumble on the next play and we recover.

Our defense is doing great until they have a 3rd and long and then we absolutely suck.

If there is isn't a better player then 27 then they are in terrible shape at that position next year.

I don't think Boom Williams will be back after what we just saw. He took 3 steps and froze and then fell down on his own. He was hurt earlier and they put him back in and obviously he is not able.

Perfect example of bad playcalling we've seen all year. 3rd and 3 after recovering the fumble and Jackson throws a 120 MPH slant that's nowhere near completed. Why not have him run again? Why not a jet sweep with Samuel? Why not bring Reggie in and make UK worry about who will get the ball?

WHY??????????????

We could have went down and got within a TD and the momentum would have swung, but instead we punt because we call the least likely play that will gain that 1st down. This is why I said Petrino has had his worse season as head coach.

Man this is really bad play calling on this series, we have to punt from the end zone. It got worse he shanks the punt and sUcK gets the ball at there own 25 yard line.

Wow...NOT the time for Appleby to have one of his shank punts. We are giving them short field after short field.

Why not just go ahead and forfeit this game? Not only are the players screwing up, so are the coaches. Correct me if I'm wrong but has not the running game worked the three or so times we've tried it? Radcliffe with a big run. Jackson with a running TD?

UK is so vulnerable but we refuse to do anything about it.

Why not just go ahead and forfeit this game? Not only are the players screwing up, so are the coaches. Correct me if I'm wrong but has not the running game worked the three or so times we've tried it? Radcliffe with a big run. Jackson with a running TD?

UK is so vulnerable but we refuse to do anything about it.

Never question the great Bobby!!

Defense holds, we finally figured out on 3rd and long to blitz instead of letting the quarterback sit back there all day until someone gets open. They miss the field goal and now let's hope our offense can put points on the board.

I completely see why Georgia fans were happy to get rid of Grantham, I def do not like a defense totally reliant on turnovers, it's just not a good scheme, basing your defense on something that unpredictable...

Rhe gift that keeps on giving. RUN THE DAMN BALL!!!! This is a horrible run D and we are just chucking it to them.

With the running back situation for sUcK they are going to have to rely on passing. I don't know if that works for us or against us. I guess if we call the right defensive play we will be alright.

I didn't think we could play as bad as last week, and we're playing worse.

Weird game so far. I don't see much passion out of the kids playing on either side of the ball, and it sure looks like the lack of emotion favors UofK.

UofL looks to be about as flat as I've seen them this year. The interceptions are just inexplicable especially in the freaking red zone. Inexplicable.

Without Kelsey, they are going to try to run it down our throats. And it's working right now.

HUGE reversal to throw an INT in the red zone, then give up a TD drive in return. They are capitalizing on turnovers, we are not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT