ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

30 games, Louisville is 12-0 when they kickoff first and 9-9 when they receive first.

We are really bad on 3rd and long, I would rather see us face 3rd and short.

JHC just can't cover a receiver. They better play better D than that or it will be a long day.

Grantham out coached again this defense scheme is horrible too many holes oh well made Uk look like the Carolina panthers .

Game is over the offensive line as usual and Bolin and his picks and the defense is just not playing whatsoever.. Happy thanksgiving Uk we ain't playining football these Cards gave up last week.

Bobby 2.0 has been awful. I'm beginning to think our fans are dumber than theirs. All I heard and read all week was how we'd blow this team out. We are the ones who will get blown out. Petrino stinks----he just does.

Reactions: cwcat and UKortho
We run the ball too much all season imo, now we play a team that we can run all over and we're chucking it?

Bobby 2.0 has been awful. I'm beginning to think our fans are dumber than theirs. All I heard and read all week was how we'd blow this team out. We are the ones who will get blown out. Petrino stinks----he just does.

So do you!!! Go to your homeboard with your crap!!!

I do agree this has been Petrino's worse season as a head coach. I know the OL is a problem but this going back and forth with QB's is ridiculous. The defense has struggled lately but it's all because the offense has been so bad. The defense is always having to hold the other team while the offense goes 3 and out.

This is absolutely awful, Bolin intercepted again and they run it back for a touchdown 21-0.

Reactions: UKortho
Pitiful performance. Bolin just throws it up for grabs but what the hell is James Quick doing standing out of bounds when his QB needs him.

Bolin is the answer to all our problems. Obviously. GAH. Also, frag #17 hope he retires.

Redfish, I agree with you if your going to run that play do it to the long side of the field. I can't believe as unsuccessful as that play is they keep running it.

Reactions: REDFISTFURY3
I do agree this has been Petrino's worse season as a head coach. I know the OL is a problem but this going back and forth with QB's is ridiculous. The defense has struggled lately but it's all because the offense has been so bad. The defense is always having to hold the other team while the offense goes 3 and out.

Bs! What do you have to say about the opening drive? Offense's fault!

Neither of our QBs know how or when to just throw the ball away. And Quick was standing out of bounds on the play???

The only thing we have going for us right now is sUcKs short knockoffs.

In all honesty the long pass by Jackson was awful, if their defense would have in position it would have been intercepted. Thankfully it wasn't and Jackson runs for a touchdown 2 plays later. 21-7

It's clear Bolin is not the answer. He's had some good moments but he's always been a mid major type QB at best. Petrino should have stayed with Jackson or even Reggie. Did anybody really believe Bolin was going to be the starter next season? I think when it's all said and done with this season, Petrino's biggest regret will be not staying with Jackson all year. Now when he was injured he had no choice but Bolin should have never started against Pitt and UK.

On this wet field Jackson might be able to score 5 touchdowns on his own with his quick feet.

In all honesty the long pass by Jackson was awful, if their defense would have in position it would have been intercepted. Thankfully it wasn't and Jackson runs for a touchdown 2 plays later. 21-7
Yelp he basicaly threw it up wasn't even looking down field

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT