ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: CARDS vs BC

We are so small up front on D. Few guys over 300 on the entire roster.

The announcer just called us a lesser opponent I wish CSS would take that into the lockerroom.

Guys seeing significant play on defense. DL - Michah Bland Jr Louisville Male Walk On No Player profile in media guide. Dayna Kinnaird DL RJr Jeff-IN Former walk on. Trevor Reid JUCO.

Guys seeing significant play on defense. DL - Michah Bland Jr Louisville Male Walk On No Player profile in media guide. Dayna Kinnaird DL RJr Jeff-IN Former walk on. Trevor Reid JUCO.
That's just a few. This is why it's a 4 year rebuild. We are playing guys that didn't make the cut for the media guide.

Last edited:
Reactions: PHCARD
Questions where is Maurice Burkley? Where HAS Robert Hicks been ALL Year?

No excuses for this, BC has a new coach and they aren’t some talented juggernaut

I was thinking at half we should come out passing because BC looked weak on pass defense. I guess they thought the same thing regarding us.

Giving up that long run to that slow QB might end up being a back breaker. This team is just lacking. I really don’t feel like they hate losing enough.

What’s gonna happen with Dez and Tutu gone next season?

The line still looks average and the defense still isn’t anything special. This season really makes me worry that next season won’t be good either

Something I just noticed that did not look good. We have come really close to blocking their extra point kicks but on this last score there was no effort to do so.

Get within 7 then give up a kickoff return of 40 yards and let backup QB drive for a TD. This team doesn’t have IT.

Brown and Dennison have a major problem. Not only do we lack players on the D side, the guys on the field have quit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT