ADVERTISEMENT

Game predictions ITT.

CardX

Five-Star Poster
May 29, 2001
I'm really on the fence about the Cards covering the spread. I don't think Charlotte is going to be that bad. They've got a lot of guys returning, they've got themselves a QB (former Cane), and upward is the only direction that program has. I expect UofL to come out a little rusty, a little vanilla, perhaps cause some unease, and the kicking game is a ?. Cards will settle down in the second half and pull away by 4 touchdowns.

Cards 45- 49ers 17.

I'd love nothing more than an epic 70-7 beat down, however.

I'm really on the fence about the Cards covering the spread. I don't think Charlotte is going to be that bad. They've got a lot of guys returning, they've got themselves a QB (former Cane), and upward is the only direction that program has. I expect UofL to come out a little rusty, a little vanilla, perhaps cause some unease, and the kicking game is a ?. Cards will settle down in the second half and pull away by 4 touchdowns.

Cards 45- 49ers 17.

I'd love nothing more than an epic 70-7 beat down, however.

I agree man. It's the same team as last year, which was inconsistent with everyone bitching until the last 7 quarters of the year. A year older, bigger, stronger, faster, more camp. They will be much better this year, but I'm not expecting 70-7 stuff tonight. I'm thinking forty-something to 17 or similar. Zero false starts would be awesome.

I'm am hoping the defense will be better than giving up 17 points CardX. I am not any type of football expert, and just by the knowledge you share on this board, I know you understand more about the game than I do so with that in mind, I trust your judgement.

I'll go with 52-14

Well I got the 14 part right. Was hoping for 60+ and got 70. Too many penalties (not unusual for the first game) but other than that and the behind the receiver pass by Bolin which led to the INT, not much to complain about as a fan. Plenty of stuff for the coach to pissed over but that's why he's a coach. Always looking for perfection. LOL.

I'm am hoping the defense will be better than giving up 17 points CardX. I am not any type of football expert, and just by the knowledge you share on this board, I know you understand more about the game than I do so with that in mind, I trust your judgement.

I'll go with 52-14

Apparently, I could understand more. That was a savage beating. It's funny, though. UofL was far from perfect. Plenty to improve on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT