ADVERTISEMENT

Fred Cowgill

REDFISTFURY3

4500+
Mar 21, 2015
That dweeb said the most absurd comment i've heard in awhile . LOL stated while showing UK highlights "This is a preview of the final Four in March " SMH It's obvious he and others are oblivious that Kansas is not the same team without Azibuke . for crying out loud they lost prior to the UK game . Why the hell they were ranked in the top 10 was only due to them being a blue blood. That team is nowhere near previous talented Kansas teams. Another note Auburn has lost three in a row. But Uk is all of a sudden the team to beat LOL.

Reactions: Ray Livers
That dweeb said the most absurd comment i've heard in awhile . LOL stated while showing UK highlights "This is a preview of the final Four in March " SMH It's obvious he and others are oblivious that Kansas is not the same team without Azibuke . for crying out loud they lost prior to the UK game . Why the hell they were ranked in the top 10 was only due to them being a blue blood. That team is nowhere near previous talented Kansas teams. Another note Auburn has lost three in a row. But Uk is all of a sudden the team to beat LOL.

I wouldn’t let what ole Freddy says bother me too much if I were you. He’s wrong so often it’s difficult to keep score. I thought Kansas played pretty well at co-rupt arena last night, but home cookin kept them from even being a threat to win that game. The FF is wide open this year and I am looking forward to the UT-cayut game later.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

I wouldn’t let what ole Freddy says bother me too much if I were you. He’s wrong so often it’s difficult to keep score. I thought Kansas played pretty well at co-rupt arena last night, but home cookin kept them from even being a threat to win that game. The FF is wide open this year and I am looking forward to the UT-cayut game later.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!
I will go on record with this UT will lose at Rupp. Not cause i think Uk is the better team they are not. But when it comes to that conference teams for some reason always seem mostly to concede to Uk. UT chokes a lot as they did with Uk last year in their conference tourney just watch and see.

Reactions: Cardiac Red
Kansas isn’t going anywhere near a final four. Kentucky is gonna be a tough out, but they aren’t that much better than teams that will be middle seeds. If somehow Duke gets knocked off, it’s going to be a very good tournament. I just don’t see Duke losing if they get healthy.

Reactions: REDFISTFURY3
Kansas isn’t going anywhere near a final four. Kentucky is gonna be a tough out, but they aren’t that much better than teams that will be middle seeds. If somehow Duke gets knocked off, it’s going to be a very good tournament. I just don’t see Duke losing if they get healthy.
Didn’t they lose another player to eligibility issues, or was that last year?

Don’t get to hear much from Cowgill these days.

Yes, Desouza’s recruitment (along with many other KU players) is/was suspect.

KU is trying to make a case for Desouza to play this season. Even with a healthy Azibuke.... they were not going to make the final four in my opinion. Obviously anything can happen in the tournament as we have seen.

If I had to choose a champion today between Duke or the field, I’m taking the field.

Man, I dont know. You throw those two bigs out there, IMO, would be one of the 3 best teams in the country. They have two guys playing out of position right now and simply cant compete down low with bigger teams.

Ha ha ha just means their on air crying on WLKY in March will be that much better.

Reactions: CommodoreCard
I'm not saying that this will happen, but Kentucky and/or Tennessee does not want to play us again come March.

I will go on record with this UT will lose at Rupp. Not cause i think Uk is the better team they are not. But when it comes to that conference teams for some reason always seem mostly to concede to Uk. UT chokes a lot as they did with Uk last year in their conference tourney just watch and see.
The home-cooking UK gets at home is almost impossible to overcome. Hell, in the SEC they usually even get the calls on the road because they're the only decent program in that conference.

Reactions: REDFISTFURY3
Uk's great top 25 wins media gushing about\

Auburn hasn't won a game 3 losses in a row
Kansas beaten by 10 to 10 Texas
Alabama handling Miss St (at present moment)

So all these top 25 wins got them moved up and now they a favorite to win it all LOL!

Last edited:
Cowgirl is an absolute JOKE! Always like to remind people that Cowgirl, Tim “Grumpy” Sullivan, and Tim Brando all were on the Padgett bandwagon last season. They beat the hell out of the DP drum.

Don’t know who looked dumber, them, or Bozo beating his Kenny Payne drum for Eaves.

Cowgirl is an absolute JOKE! Always like to remind people that Cowgirl, Tim “Grumpy” Sullivan, and Tim Brando all were on the Padgett bandwagon last season. They beat the hell out of the DP drum.

Don’t know who looked dumber, them, or Bozo beating his Kenny Payne drum for Eaves.
I vote for shortcreek...

Reactions: Cue Card
Uk's great top 25 wins media gushing about\

Auburn hasn't won a game 3 losses in a row
Kansas beaten by 10 to 10 Texas
Alabama handling Miss St (at present moment)

So all these top 25 wins got them moved up and now they a favorite to win it all LOL!
UofK's signature win this year will end up being the Cardinals if they lose to Tennessee twice.

Reactions: shadow force
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT