ADVERTISEMENT

Tired of hearing

Aug 7, 2022
Andrea Adelson and others say UK has won the last 5 games in the series. I mean how hard is it to do a 1 minute search on Google to see it’s only been 4 in a row and Louisville is the team with 5 straight. I’m watching ALL ACC and Louisville is the big question mark in their eyes this weekend. BS! Kentucky is undisciplined and couldn’t put a complete game to save their lives. 24-13 Cards

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Louisville won 7 of 8 back when we were in CUSA and the Big East then 6 of 7 in the Big East and ACC.

99, 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017

UL's run of victories have been longer than UK's since the modern series started in 94 and they have never put their string of wins together against our best teams. The aberration was 2016. The pendulum swings back to our dominance again this year.

Last edited:
Andrea Adelson and others say UK has won the last 5 games in the series. I mean how hard is it to do a 1 minute search on Google to see it’s only been 4 in a row and Louisville is the team with 5 straight. I’m watching ALL ACC and Louisville is the big question mark in their eyes this weekend. BS! Kentucky is undisciplined and couldn’t put a complete game to save their lives. 24-13 Cards
On the Saturday night ACC PM show they said it was 7 years.

Reactions: RealStateBird
That’s where I heard it also, thanks. Sad your own damn conference can’t get it right 🤦‍♂️

It's been a series of runs. I remember thinking the Cats would never break the run, then it reversed.

Cats are in an unusually bad spot right now...have been since the Georgia beat down. Reminiscent if the Cards in Petrinos last year.
Could they flip it? Maybe. Hard to see U of L losing focus. Things happen though.

Kentucky is the big underdog this year.

No my friend the true disrespect was on Midnight with Maybin on this past Saturday night. He turned on the UK station and the callers had the nerve to say that our record was fraudulent because we didn’t play FSU or Clemson this year. The irony in that is doesn’t the SEC rotate their members games? I believe UK didn’t have to play Alabama or LSU this past season. We have been running that gauntlet of FSU and Clemson since we arrived in the ACC, the one year we don’t have to play them and they want to say we had a weak schedule.

Reactions: Mayoman
Last years game showed we had closed the gap between Louisville vs sUcK. That was with a lesser quality coaching staff and one that didn’t understand the importance of the game to its fan base.

If you don’t destroy people you’re thought to be vulnerable and therefore unworthy. It should just be about wins, but in the opinion game, the “eye test” and the “resume” are what really matters.

This year UK isn’t really hard to evaluate they are really talented that haven’t played to their talent. They are in somewhat of a transition offensively moving toward a NFL offense. It has been choppy and happens when you make those transitions.

It is probably Stoops worst job of coaching. They sold their sole offensively to attract the QB and skill positions. Instead of slowly building their offense around the running game they forced the passing game. Stoops is normally stubborn-patient when it comes to running the ball. Now some of that is they faced for good run defenses but he never gave up on the run. It has this year for some reason. Their game plan against South Carolina was puzzling. They should have ran it down SC throat. I expect them to try to establish the run Saturday and that will determine the game good or bad for them.

The transition to Brohm’s offense was much smoother than I expected. Here is what I like about him he took what Louisville was good at last year, running the ball and built the offense around it. The continued to focus on stopping the run on defense. This game they have to stop the run.

The line is moving up instead of down which is interesting.

Reactions: rh62531
Mark Packer gets it right. I’m not a big Adelson fan.

Reactions: OldhamCard335
4 or 5 what does it matter? Its been too many. Lets start a new winning streak over the kitties. Go Cards!

No my friend the true disrespect was on Midnight with Maybin on this past Saturday night. He turned on the UK station and the callers had the nerve to say that our record was fraudulent because we didn’t play FSU or Clemson this year. The irony in that is doesn’t the SEC rotate their members games? I believe UK didn’t have to play Alabama or LSU this past season. We have been running that gauntlet of FSU and Clemson since we arrived in the ACC, the one year we don’t have to play them and they want to say we had a weak schedule.
Let's add the yuts to the list of "frauds" we have defeated then.

Reactions: UofLouisville
UK‘ recent success in this in-state rivalry has been a result of a combination of opposing conditions to both UL and UK.

UK’s previous SEC East scheduling caught Florida, Missouri and South Carolina at levels closer to Vanderbilt, something that reflected a huge disparity with the SEC West. Stoops enjoyed recruiting success at the very same time that UL was trying to overcome the large number of those transferring out of UL, beginning with CBP losing focus and subsequently being fired from UL.

Some will continue to blame Satterfield, and he certainly failed to build the roster up as HC; however, he was left with a rebuilding job that relied primarily on Malik Cunningham being healthy. Malik was never never close to 100% by regular season end, and UK was the beneficiary of his injuries.

The difference in both talent and depth at UK vs UL during most of the previous 5 years explains UL‘s lack of competitiveness. Brohm‘s use of the Portal this year may be unprecedented in terms of D1 College Football, as even the TE position was filled with a potential NFL draftee in Gatewood. For the first time in 5 years, we have talent that compares favorably with UK …… if Jordan and Thrash were 100%, UL would be favored by 2 TDs today.

Reactions: KozmasAgain
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT