ADVERTISEMENT

For those attacking Ramsey and Jurich

Jun 24, 2009
I can understand the hatred of Pitino, but without Jurich and Ramsey UofL would still be in the following situation:

1. UofL would still be a crummy tier 4 commuter school with very little on campus housing and a joke in terms of student life. I know what UofL was like back in the 90s, my older sister went to UofL in the 90s only because she wanted to stay home to save money. The school had terrible facilities and was an eyesore to look at. Ramsey and Jurich changed that.

2. UofL would still be in Conference USA. At best the American conference. UofL would still be an afterthought in football and baseball and would not have had the success they had in men's or women's basketball. UK would still be big brother and would still be dominating us in all sports. Ramsey and Jurich were responsible for making us the big brother in the state in terms of facilities, head to head athletic success and overall athletic success.

3. Due to point numbers 1 and 2, UofL facilities would still be a joke. Our baseball team would probably still be playing at Old Cardinal Stadium. Our basketball teams would still be playing at an old and decrepit Freedom Hall. Cardinal Park would not exist. The new soccer facilities would not exist. The indoor football practice facility would not exist. The new Student Activities Center would not exist. Most of the newer dorms on campus or just off campus would not exist.

4. Due to point number 2 and being stuck in Conference USA or the American conference our academic profile would still be a joke. The current three stoogies talk about focusing on academics, without the vision of Ramsey and Jurich the professors at UofL would be collaborating with UCF, USF, Memphis, Cincinnati, all mediocre commuter schools. They would have no chance of collaborating with the likes of Duke, UNC, UVA, Boston College, Pittsburgh, Miami, etc. Any good faculty we would have would be picked off by those schools compared to now when we can actually keep some of those faculty.

Ramsey and Jurich made the school that I knew and loved so show some respect. If many of you are going to join in on the trashing the administration is doing these two individually than personally I hope Jurich takes the university for every dime it has in the lawsuit.

The three stoogies currently in charge have destroyed the university I know and love. UofL athletics will be nothing without Jurich, he was truly a once in a lifetime visionary that you just can't replace. I called the President's Office yesterday and with a few expletives put in told the guy how I felt about Postel and Tyra. Of course like a true class act representing the interim President I was hung up on.

Does anyone else here feel like they no longer have a university? Part of me is considering just tearing up my diploma just due to my hatred of the university and how they have thrown the alumni and fans under the bus. I can not support this university until Grissom, Papa, Postel and Tyra are all removed from office.

Ramsey and Jurich deserve a ton of credit for what they did for the University and city of Louisville. They also deserve to be fired for what they did over the last few years. Just because they did great things for a lot of years, doesn't get them off the hook for doing bad things.

Ramsey and Jurich deserve a ton of credit for what they did for the University and city of Louisville. They also deserve to be fired for what they did over the last few years. Just because they did great things for a lot of years, doesn't get them off the hook for doing bad things.

What did Jurich do that was so bad? Expand UofL athletics to uncharted territory. Expand fund raising tremendously. Get UofL in the ACC which helps athletics and academics. Make almost without exception great hire after great hire. Who do you think is really going to be able to replace Jurich?

And you watch what these four idiots do to the University of Louisville. How anyone can support Grissom, Papa, Postel and Tyra is beyond me. Besides eliminating any financial donation to UofL (academically or athletically) my father (who is also a UofL Alumnus) has cut UofL out of his will until those four are removed. I have gotten several other people on board as well. We have to hurt UofL until those four have no choice but to resign or be removed from power.

I truly feel like those four individuals have taken my university away from me. I no longer have a connection to the University of Louisville in any fashion.

I actually agree with you to a point. Both did tremendous things for the university and the city, and yes it appears both started to feel invincible which probably led them to make some poor decisions especially when it came to Rick Pitino and all his baggage. Jurich should have fired him years ago. Ramsey should have told Jurich to do it or fire both of them.

Rick Pitino is still a great head basketball coach and nobody can take away his skill as such, but I feel he also proved he doesn't possess high moral character. Placing a man in charge of kids who has a low moral compass usually ends in disaster. The basketball program is currently a dumpster fire because of his low moral character IMO. None of us are perfect. I'm nowhere close to being a perfect person so I'm not casting any stone at him that I haven't already hit myself upside the head with. Life isn't always fair, but a man like Pitino with all his success is still a man with no moral compass. Hopefully he finds one. Hopefully we all do.

The following BOT members have UK ties:

William Armstrong: Received Master's Degree from UK
Bonita Black: Received Bachelor's Degree from UK
David Grissom: Big UK Cheerleader/Hates UofL
John Schnatter: Big UK Cheerleader

Pathetic amount of UK representation. You would never see this on the UK board. All of these board members need to be removed.

Pathetic amount of UK representation. You would never see this on the UK board. All of these board members need to be removed.
Thanks You forgot Rick Pitino jersey in Rupp

Reactions: wilkie01
Thanks You forgot Rick Pitino jersey in Rupp

Rick Pitino is no longer here idiot. These people are still here and can do far more damage than just hurting the basketball program. These idiots could completely shut down athletics if they wanted to. Hopefully you are not dumb enough not to see the difference.

Pitino is the Teddy Kennedy and Bill Clinton of college basketball.
donald-trump-stormy-daniels.jpg

100% agree. The board of trustees needs to be affiliated with UofL alumni ONLY. That is the only way we can be sure they have the university and the athletic department's best interest at heart. All that UofK stink on the BOT make me want to vomit.

I wish we could have retained Jurich to guide us through this mess. As for Ramsey, he is an old slick from the old corrupt Democrat Party machine in Frankfort with Paul Patton. I had big concerns with that when he was hired. Yeah you can point to good things that happened on his watch but there were just as many bad if not more. At the end of the day he reverted back to his political days and stuffed as much money as he could in his briefcase before leaving and helped take Jurich down with him.

100% agree. The board of trustees needs to be affiliated with UofL alumni ONLY. That is the only way we can be sure they have the university and the athletic department's best interest at heart. All that UofK stink on the BOT make me want to vomit.

Absolutely, how can we trust that anyone who went to UK has UofL's best interest in mind? And before any of you mention Howard Schnellenberger, he was a football coach, he wants to win above all else. Totally different situation. And even with that if UK had come calling in the mid or late 80s he probably would've left UofL and taken the UK job.

I'm sorry but none of these people are trustworthy and I agree that it should be UofL Alumni only on the UofL BOT.

Reactions: Vestavia57
Here is the e-mail I just sent to Greg Postel. In it I basically washed my hands of UofL. Sad that I don't have a university anymore. I wanted him to know how I felt though and what kind of person I think he is.

Greg Postel,

My name is ****, I am an Alumnus of the University of Louisville. I graduated from the College of Business and Public Administration in **** and considered myself an avid UofL fan.

I am e-mailing you to express my concern regarding your performance since you became interim president. I want to express my disapproval as to how you have handled the men's basketball scandal. I also want to express my disapproval of you removing Tom Jurich from office.

Looking at your past history, you have very little experience in terms of leading and governing. During this difficult time the University of Louisville needed a leader who was strong, vocal and showed that he/she would fight for the university. You have done the opposite, you are allowing BOT members with UK ties, specifically J. David Grissom, to truly control the university. You have simply become a puppet for J. David Grissom and the rest of the UK dominated BOT. As a UofL Alumnus, how am I supposed to feel about a UofL BOT dominated by UK grads and people with UK ties? How am I supposed to believe that they have UofL's best interest in mind?

You have not shown strong and vocal leadership during this time. Just the opposite in fact, you have shown cowardice and an alarming lack of transparency on all issues. Every major decision is being done behind closed doors with no rational explanation for any of the decisions made. You, your administration and the BOT's lack of transparency and cowardice in declining to take questions regarding the firing of Tom Jurich told me all I needed to know about your character.

As far as I am concerned you did not fire Tom Jurich for any good reason. Tom Jurich is a big part of the reason this university has transformed in the last 20 years. Before Tom Jurich arrived UofL was a commuter school with no student life as well as poor academics. UofL was always the little brother to UK in everything. Tom Jurich changed the mentality here, he made us believe that not only could we compete with UK, but that we could actually surpass UK. Amazingly enough, under his leadership, we did surpass UK. Due to Tom Jurich we went from one of the worst athletic departments in the country to one of the best. He was instrumental in getting us into the ACC, which as I might remind you, has given us academic opportunities that would have never been possible otherwise. Tom Jurich also helped, for the first time in UofL history, to really create a campus setting. Tom Jurich helped transform UofL from a commuter school to a true university that students wanted to be a part of besides going to class. That increase in student life and elevation of athletics is the reason UofL has been able to attract a higher quality of student. Sadly by firing Tom Jurich simply due to personal dislike you have destroyed all that. Everything that has come out, including performance reviews, shows that the firing of Tom Jurich was nothing more than a power play by you and your administration.

As for the basketball scandal, again I expect the UofL President to fight for the university. You have simply cowered down to the NCAA and just let our basketball program be destroyed. Once again in a moment where you could have displayed leadership you displayed cowardice.

Due to the actions of you, your administration and the BOT, I can no longer support the University of Louisville. I will be stopping all financial donations, both academically and athletically, immediately until you have resigned or are removed from office. I have talked to other Alumni here in **** who are also either stopping all financial donations and/or have cut UofL out of their will. You have lost any ability to unite the university and I would say that as a university president that is the worst thing you could ever do, to divide the university. The university will never be united again until you are removed from the office of the president.

I want you to know how much pain you have personally caused me. Until you became the interim president I always felt connected to the university. I no longer feel any connection to the university. UofL now feels like a foreign place to me, taken over by foreign invaders. I feel as though I have lost my university and that you are the one who took my university away from me.

You can do with this letter what you want. You can ignore it, you can strip me of my degree (it means nothing to me now, I've taken UofL off my resume), you can remove me from the Alumni rolls and the Alumni Association, you can ban me from campus. Heck why you are at it why don't you just vacate my degree as well. You are more than willing to go along and vacate everything else. I am finished with the University of Louisville and you, your administration and the BOT are the ones responsible for that. I had to make my feelings known and I know I speak for many other Alumni and fans of the University of Louisville.

Feel free to respond if you would like. I would still be interested to hear your opinion on the matter and on my statements above.

Thought on my nice little e-mail to Greg Postel?

Reactions: PHCARD
83, all I've been is a huge supporting fan for 40 years. Only 30 of those years could I give monies to my love of UofL sports.

I can't image those of you who are Alums and have even more invested.

PHCARD I think it depends on the individual. There are fans like yourself who are far more invested in UofL (in every way, not just athletically) than many alumni who never donate a dime to the university.

But like you said, for those of us who grew up watching UofL, being fans of UofL, having most of our family attend UofL and then attending UofL myself, this is incredibly painful. I feel like I don't even recognize UofL anymore. For me the cronies currently in leadership do not represent UofL, but I feel like they have taken UofL away from me. The only way I can fight back is to withhold funds until UofL is hurt enough that they have no choice but to undergo a leadership change. I don't want to do it, but just like the fans who boycotted the final Ron Cooper and Steve Kragthorpe games, sometimes you have to hurt your university temporarily in order to save it in the long run.

Reactions: brookstreet
Rick Pitino is no longer here idiot. These people are still here and can do far more damage than just hurting the basketball program. These idiots could completely shut down athletics if they wanted to. Hopefully you are not dumb enough not to see the difference.
Sorry you got your feelings hurt Con
Cinderella got her feelings hurt. Now smoke on Howard Schnellenbergers UK pipe and kiss Kenny Paynes rear end.

Here is the e-mail I just sent to Greg Postel. In it I basically washed my hands of UofL. Sad that I don't have a university anymore. I wanted him to know how I felt though and what kind of person I think he is.

Greg Postel,

My name is ****, I am an Alumnus of the University of Louisville. I graduated from the College of Business and Public Administration in **** and considered myself an avid UofL fan.

I am e-mailing you to express my concern regarding your performance since you became interim president. I want to express my disapproval as to how you have handled the men's basketball scandal. I also want to express my disapproval of you removing Tom Jurich from office.

Looking at your past history, you have very little experience in terms of leading and governing. During this difficult time the University of Louisville needed a leader who was strong, vocal and showed that he/she would fight for the university. You have done the opposite, you are allowing BOT members with UK ties, specifically J. David Grissom, to truly control the university. You have simply become a puppet for J. David Grissom and the rest of the UK dominated BOT. As a UofL Alumnus, how am I supposed to feel about a UofL BOT dominated by UK grads and people with UK ties? How am I supposed to believe that they have UofL's best interest in mind?

You have not shown strong and vocal leadership during this time. Just the opposite in fact, you have shown cowardice and an alarming lack of transparency on all issues. Every major decision is being done behind closed doors with no rational explanation for any of the decisions made. You, your administration and the BOT's lack of transparency and cowardice in declining to take questions regarding the firing of Tom Jurich told me all I needed to know about your character.

As far as I am concerned you did not fire Tom Jurich for any good reason. Tom Jurich is a big part of the reason this university has transformed in the last 20 years. Before Tom Jurich arrived UofL was a commuter school with no student life as well as poor academics. UofL was always the little brother to UK in everything. Tom Jurich changed the mentality here, he made us believe that not only could we compete with UK, but that we could actually surpass UK. Amazingly enough, under his leadership, we did surpass UK. Due to Tom Jurich we went from one of the worst athletic departments in the country to one of the best. He was instrumental in getting us into the ACC, which as I might remind you, has given us academic opportunities that would have never been possible otherwise. Tom Jurich also helped, for the first time in UofL history, to really create a campus setting. Tom Jurich helped transform UofL from a commuter school to a true university that students wanted to be a part of besides going to class. That increase in student life and elevation of athletics is the reason UofL has been able to attract a higher quality of student. Sadly by firing Tom Jurich simply due to personal dislike you have destroyed all that. Everything that has come out, including performance reviews, shows that the firing of Tom Jurich was nothing more than a power play by you and your administration.

As for the basketball scandal, again I expect the UofL President to fight for the university. You have simply cowered down to the NCAA and just let our basketball program be destroyed. Once again in a moment where you could have displayed leadership you displayed cowardice.

Due to the actions of you, your administration and the BOT, I can no longer support the University of Louisville. I will be stopping all financial donations, both academically and athletically, immediately until you have resigned or are removed from office. I have talked to other Alumni here in **** who are also either stopping all financial donations and/or have cut UofL out of their will. You have lost any ability to unite the university and I would say that as a university president that is the worst thing you could ever do, to divide the university. The university will never be united again until you are removed from the office of the president.

I want you to know how much pain you have personally caused me. Until you became the interim president I always felt connected to the university. I no longer feel any connection to the university. UofL now feels like a foreign place to me, taken over by foreign invaders. I feel as though I have lost my university and that you are the one who took my university away from me.

You can do with this letter what you want. You can ignore it, you can strip me of my degree (it means nothing to me now, I've taken UofL off my resume), you can remove me from the Alumni rolls and the Alumni Association, you can ban me from campus. Heck why you are at it why don't you just vacate my degree as well. You are more than willing to go along and vacate everything else. I am finished with the University of Louisville and you, your administration and the BOT are the ones responsible for that. I had to make my feelings known and I know I speak for many other Alumni and fans of the University of Louisville.

Feel free to respond if you would like. I would still be interested to hear your opinion on the matter and on my statements above.

Thought on my nice little e-mail to Greg Postel?
lol

Since you asked, it seems like the letter is more about you letting off steam than anything. Calling him a puppet and accusing him of being petty and vindictive is not going to accomplish a whole lot.

Reactions: Chapman123
Not hard to tell comes out on the short end

Yeah being a UK fan your day is coming. None of this changes the fact that UK has been dirty as hell for decades. If I was Cal and WWW I would be very nervous with the FBI stuff. But let me guess, these 5 star kids who could be the star at almost any other university go to UK and come off the bench because they love UK so much right?

Mods, why hasn't this UK fan been banned yet? We all know if any of us went over the UK boards we would be banned after our first post.

Since you asked, it seems like the letter is more about you letting off steam than anything. Calling him a puppet and accusing him of being petty and vindictive is not going to accomplish a whole lot.

No but losing my financial donations along with financial donations of thousands of fans and alumni will get his attention real quick. If not then it will when he gets to take a pay cut because the university can't afford to pay his salary.

Yeah being a UK fan your day is coming. None of this changes the fact that UK has been dirty as hell for decades. If I was Cal and WWW I would be very nervous with the FBI stuff. But let me guess, these 5 star kids who could be the star at almost any other university go to UK and come off the bench because they love UK so much right?

Mods, why hasn't this UK fan been banned yet? We all know if any of us went over the UK boards we would be banned after our first post.
Steelers claims he has backed away from moderating, yet I see him here moderating some. To his credit he did warn uk trolls yesterday that they would be banned; however, he allows Eatwood to continue to post.

Care to elaborate on what you think is so funny? Of course you're a UK fan, I'm sure this is all funny for you. Your day is coming though, I still believe that.
I hope the day comes and UK does get busted.

Is that what it has become here? Dont agree with someone and they are a UK fan? Ok

You sounded like an angry junior in high school, sending a letter to his teacher in anger. Your writing is on the same same level as a high school kid.

Greg Postel will not give a rats A$$ about your letter and probably wont even read it all.

PHCARD I think it depends on the individual. There are fans like yourself who are far more invested in UofL (in every way, not just athletically) than many alumni who never donate a dime to the university.

But like you said, for those of us who grew up watching UofL, being fans of UofL, having most of our family attend UofL and then attending UofL myself, this is incredibly painful. I feel like I don't even recognize UofL anymore. For me the cronies currently in leadership do not represent UofL, but I feel like they have taken UofL away from me. The only way I can fight back is to withhold funds until UofL is hurt enough that they have no choice but to undergo a leadership change. I don't want to do it, but just like the fans who boycotted the final Ron Cooper and Steve Kragthorpe games, sometimes you have to hurt your university temporarily in order to save it in the long run.
I too have stopped donating, and stopped attending the few games a year I went to. Bevin has taken my university away. I will hold out until people are in place that hold UofL's best interest at heart. Sad the only way to get change is too not show up and withhold $$$$.

I hope the day comes and UK does get busted.

Is that what it has become here? Dont agree with someone and they are a UK fan? Ok

You sounded like an angry junior in high school, sending a letter to his teacher in anger. Your writing is on the same same level as a high school kid.

Greg Postel will not give a rats A$$ about your letter and probably wont even read it all.

You're right, he probably won't read it. Of course he'll care when he doesn't get a check because the university can't afford his salary. I know he could care less about my words, so I'll have to use the one thing I do have in my arsenal, my money.

Sure he won't miss my annual donation (at least $2,000) but he will start to miss it if thousands of alumni and fans do the same thing. He'll really start to miss it when some of the big donors stop donating (and they will or already have). Hope he enjoys it when he has to downgrade his lifestyle.

I too have stopped donating, and stopped attending the few games a year I went to. Bevin has taken my university away. I will hold out until people are in place that hold UofL's best interest at heart. Sad the only way to get change is too not show up and withhold $$$$.

Same here, I no longer live in Kentucky (I live in Florida now) but I always made a point to go to at least 1 football game a year (either home or away) and at least 1 home basketball game. I have not gone to a single football or basketball game since this all started going down in September. Heck I could've easily driven to and from Jacksonville on the same day for the Gator Bowl but I didn't do it. In years past I would've never missed a UofL game that close.

And I feel the same way as you do and am glad others feel the same. I truly do feel like my university has been stripped away from me. I think it would feel weird for me to even step foot on the campus right now.

You're right, he probably won't read it. Of course he'll care when he doesn't get a check because the university can't afford his salary. I know he could care less about my words, so I'll have to use the one thing I do have in my arsenal, my money.

Sure he won't miss my annual donation (at least $2,000) but he will start to miss it if thousands of alumni and fans do the same thing. He'll really start to miss it when some of the big donors stop donating (and they will or already have). Hope he enjoys it when he has to downgrade his lifestyle.
Look, Im there with you on Postel...he is a clown. He is the interim is all I can tell myself. If he gets the actual job, Ill worry.

I do feel differently about Vance. I do like him and wouldn't mind him sticking around.

Look, Im there with you on Postel...he is a clown. He is the interim is all I can tell myself. If he gets the actual job, Ill worry.

I do feel differently about Vance. I do like him and wouldn't mind him sticking around.

Sorry, I don't have anything against Vince but he's not the right man for the job. He doesn't have the necessary experience, he has too many UK connections and I just don't trust anyone that Postel would hire.

There are UK alums on every public university in the state. I hate to break the news to you but the University of Kentucky is your flagship university.

Yeah well if UofL plans to survive there sure as heck won't be any UK alums. Your game is up, UofL Alumni will not allow UK Alumni to stay on the BOT. There's a whole heck of a lot of us who will not donate any money to UofL until the UK alums are gone. Your influence is going to be gone.

And yeah UK is so great it takes UofL to go out into the state to help provide medical care for the diehard UK fans. The racist, inbred, drug addicted UK fans. Maybe with budget cuts we should stop providing free medical care out in the state. Good ole population control out in the state. Fine by me. :)

Tom's only mistake was falling in love with Rick and he stopped being his boss. Should he have been reprimanded or even suspended for a month or so. Yes. Fired? Absolutely not since Rick was already gone.

Reactions: Louisvillian
People can go to both Universities. I am first and foremost a Louisville Athletic fan. I have degrees from both schools, but when the Cards play UK, I am wearing Red and Black. We are getting petty on this it appears to me.

I understand that, but let me ask you this, how many UofL Alumni are on the UK BOT? My guess is none, at best maybe 1 or 2, not nearly enough to have any influence. Being a UofL grad do you think UK would let you be on their board? If so you are very naive.

Again as a UofL Alumnus, how can I have any confidence that a UK grad would have UofL's best interests in mind? What message are you sending to your students and Alumni? Hey you all aren't as good as UK students and Alumni so we have to hire UK people for the BOT. Talk about showing a lack of faith in your own instituition.

Sorry but the UofL BOT should be all UofL Grads. I just can't trust any UK grad to have UofL's best interests in mind, especially when they are in a position to where they can truly hurt UofL and help UK at the same time. UofL grads are the only way to ensure that the BOT has UofL's best interests in mind.

I know, I know, I've gone off the rails, you all probably think I've snapped. I really haven't, just really mad and vindictive right now.

We all know that part of the downfall of UofL has been UK supporter Bevin throwing out the BOT and installing his puppets in to his bidding (David Grissom, John Schnatter, Greg Postel). With all this UK influence we know it is not good for UofL. They will make sure UofL can never reach its full potential and will definitely bring UofL down a level. They want to make sure we never have a chance to compete or exceed UK in anything, either academically or athletically.

Knowing that people out in the state absolutely hate UofL, the city of Louisville and everyone who cherishes either, I think it's time to give them a taste of their own medicine. I would actually like to see an economic war declared on the state of Kentucky by UofL Alumni, Supporters and Fans as well as people who support the city of Louisville.

Now you may ask how any type of economic war could be effective, it's actually not as hard as we might think. I would like to potentially see an population exodus out of the city of Louisville proper. I say lets all work together and move to Southern Indiana.

Now before you say no, think about what that would do. We would all become Indiana residents. The state of Kentucky would lose most of our tax dollars, including state income tax, state sales tax and state property tax. Now remember this, Indiana taxes aren't as bad as taxes in Kentucky. The savings from moving to Indiana could be sent directly to UofL in the form of donations. That would allow UofL to keep all that money and cut UK out completely. Now, imagine if 500,000 people in Louisville did this. The state of Kentucky and UK would be absolutely crippled and it would be sweet revenge. Yes UofL could be hurt in the short term as well but we would keep UofL afloat with the donations and with the state funds they would still get. UofL supporters and city of Louisville supporters would save millions of dollars that they could then funnel to the city and the university directly.

People in Kentucky have become so completely arrogant. They really think they don't need the city of Louisville to survive. We could show them just how much we truly run the state of Kentucky, and without us they are nothing. Heck West Virginia and Mississippi would have better quality of life scores than Kentucky. Lets remind them in the hardest way how much they need us and how much we DON'T need them.

Let the whole state of Kentucky outside of Louisville burn to the ground. It's the fate they deserve and we could help deliver that fate.

Reactions: CommodoreCard
I don't think most people arguing over Ramsey have a clue about what he did or didn't do factually. Too many people just read headlines, don't want or understand the details, and don't want to think for themselves. They're motivated by agenda. If you have facts that you want to present for him, I'm ready to hear them and how they support his termination.

To argue about Jurich's termination at this point is irrelevant because no one who uses reasoning ever supported it. There's always gonna be someone in the room whose wiring ain't fully connected.

The real tragedy in all of this is very little was necessary. Ramsey was getting near retirement anyway and could have easily been convinced to do so graciously. Jurich would have then walked away from his job because the job parameters had changed enough he wouldn't have wanted it. In the end, he would have "retired" as well. Instead, we have a mismanaged mess and the worst possible collection of misfits in charge...which may have been the plan all along. "Let's really F this up!"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT