ADVERTISEMENT

End of persu game

yumcard

One-Star Poster
Jan 1, 2012
Did anyone else here the announcer say this will be the last time you’ll see Jeff Brohm shake hands in the Perdue hat and sweat shirt.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smithereen
I watched it a couple of times and didn’t really hear the maybe but that’s probably what he said.

I watched it a couple of times and didn’t really hear the maybe but that’s probably what he said.
Hundred percent what he said. “ May be the last time......”

They also stated on the broadcast it would be a lateral move at best, and the other announcer stated Purdue was the better job right now.

Reactions: boilerbusdriver
But did you listen to Brohm’s post game interview when asked if he will be part of the Boilermaker’s future? Not even going to quote it as you all wouldn’t believe me so check out your media guys’ tweets that were there to hear it.....All over twitter right now.

But did you listen to Brohm’s post game interview when asked if he will be part of the Boilermaker’s future? Not even going to quote it as you all wouldn’t believe me so check out your media guys’ tweets that were there to hear it.....All over twitter right now.
Let me know when he says, “I’m not a candidate for the head coaching position at the University of Louisville.”

Reactions: Deeva
Rondale Moore posted on twitter that CJB told the team not to worry about the Louisville talk!

Per Rick Bozich:

One final item before @TomLaneWDRB and I make the trip home. I asked Purdue AD Mike Bobinski if Louisville had asked for permission to speak with @JeffBrohm. "No," Bobinski said.

Apparently, no "official" contact has been made yet.

Last edited:
Wave 3 just said he will announce he is coming to Louisville within the next 48 hours.

Reactions: Deeva
Eric Crawford‏Verified account@ericcrawford 2h2 hours ago
Eric Crawford Retweeted Keith Higdon

Some numbers ATHLETIC BUDGET: Louisville $118.2 million, Purdue $85.7 million NFL DRAFT PICKS PAST 15 years: Louisville 50, Purdue 34 BOWL TRIPS PAST 15 years: Louisville 12, Purdue 7 HEISMAN TROPHY WINNERS: Louisville 1, Purdue 0 BCS Bowls (BCS era): Louisville 2, Purdue 1

Not sure the relevance of this. Not talking OSU, USC, Ala, ND..... on either side.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT