ADVERTISEMENT

Early line: Va Tech is favored by 2.5.

CardX

Five-Star Poster
May 29, 2001
This game will present a challenge. I was hoping we'd both have a common opponent to compare to, but 7 weeks in, we do not. I don't think we'll be able to move the ball like we did against FSU. That said, this is another very winnable game. Let's keep it going.

Gonna be tough but if the kids come in showing the energy they showed against FSU, they'll have a good shot at pulling off the upset.

This isn't the Virginia Tech defense of old and have been shredded in a few games this year.
Yeah, I'm going to have to reverse course. This game has the potential to be a shoot out. Va Tech is more of an offensive team this year than a defensive one. The line has moved to Va Tech -3.5, fwiw.

Yeah, I'm going to have to reverse course. This game has the potential to be a shoot out. Va Tech is more of an offensive team this year than a defensive one. The line has moved to Va Tech -3.5, fwiw.
Not getting enough Louisville money.

The over/under is 67 so Vegas is expecting a shootout also. Virginia Tech is 4th in the Country in rushing yards.

Reactions: PHCARD
We'll need a defensive effort similar to the Notre Dame game.
ND came in the game plan of throwing the ball and had to readjust when it wasn’t working. VT won’t make that mistake and will play to their strength of running the ball. Our best defense will be for our offense to show up like they did against FSU.

It’s gonna be COLD as the sun starts to go down. Get some big plays early, as I’d rather us not be in a tight game with a physical team like VT at night in low 40 temps.

I like that over/under 67. I'm going with 35-32 Cards win. Sometimes the odds go the other way.

We are down 9 players due to Covid, including some defensive contributors. Not ideal. Next man up!

Man you guys are some hardcore fb fans the DL is completely wiped out. And people still have a half full mentality too each is own. Not even worth the hassle to watch this blow out. Happy Halloween .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT