ADVERTISEMENT

Early line for Duke...Cards - 32

TheRealVille

5000+
Apr 27, 2015
Looks like Vegas thinks the Cards will put up another 60 points against Duke. Duke has lost to Wake Forest, Virginia and Northwestern. If Cards are focused and I believe they will be:

Louisville 62
Duke 20

Reactions: KerryRhodes
Louisville 42
Dook 16
I think we try too hard to run up the score and force some throws, holding us back a bit.

Amazing that all the doom and gloom people that want you to get it thru your thick heads that Louisville failed at Clemson and have No possible chance to get to the CFP don't get what the smart people are saying by making the Cards a 32 point favorite over a decent and well coached Duke team.

Yeah, that alone doesn't get us there but for now can you just at least understand how good this team is? That does not mean you are a homer and have to worry about being ridiculed.

Stockholm syndrome is the only thing I can figure. Good thing Tom Jurich and Bobby Petrino have never for one minute been there.

That line is amazingly high IMO. I mean I know Duke has been inconsistent this year, but they did beat Notre Dame and while the Irish are not great this year, it's still hard to go to their place and win. Duke did that.

That line shows me the Cards are getting a great deal of respect by the people who bet on sports for a living.

Got my black out jersey in the closet waiting for Friday Night! I might not be able to go to the game, but I can wear the appropriate attire!

thumb.aspx

GO CARDS!!!

Reactions: KerryRhodes
Decent? In last weeks RPI Duke was 85th, one spot ahead of UK.

Guess we have different definitions of "decent"

I think Duke will be made to suffer. Cards will have had 2 weeks to simmer on that Clemson loss and someones gonna pay the price.

Cards will cover that number. This is a very bad spot for Duke. Yeah they beat the Irish, but Notre Dame is not that good this year. I think Kelly's arrogance has caught up to him.

Cards will cover that number. This is a very bad spot for Duke. Yeah they beat the Irish, but Notre Dame is not that good this year. I think Kelly's arrogance has caught up to him.
Duke lost to Northwestern, Wake Forest and Virginia and they have a freshman QB. If the Cards don't dominate this game then something's up. I see no reason why Jackson and company won't be able to score at will. Unless there's bad weather Lamar will sit out the 4th qrt again.

Reactions: cardz4life
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT