ADVERTISEMENT

Do you know what would suck?

You know what really sucks? Being a 28 point favorite on your home field and getting beat!! Now that must really suck!!![/QUOTE]

If you mean beating yourself with four turnovers and leaving at least 17 points on the field because of them...Well yeah it sucks...We beat us...Can-Suck-Me didn't!!!

:cool:

You know what really sucks? Being a 28 point favorite on your home field and getting beat!! Now that must really suck!!!
Since we’re playing “you know what really sucks”... you know what really sucks? Being a team from the mighty SEC that hasn’t sniffed a Sugar Bowl in eons or beating Florida in a generation while their little ole commuter school rival took care of both in the last 5 years along with holding a 13-9 edge in the rivalry since World War 1.

Let's just make sure we beat them, as that favorite. Otherwise, those sucky circumstances would turn into a reason to celebrate...and NOBODY wants that. ;)
Wellllllll......
What can I say?
Good luck folks. No injuries today.
Have a great time whatever bowl you go to, and enjoy the holidays coming up.
Tip of the cap to the Cardinal faithful fans. Hoping the Cats pull another miracle today, but honestly the injury to Conrad is mighty devastating to the offense and the Cats D is as lost as last year's Easter eggs.
Head says different, but heart says Cats.
Peace out football fans..

I’ll tell you what SUCKS...having a moron AD that would give a piece of sh!t coach like Mark “Pillsbury Doughboy” Stoops an extension! Now, that would SUCK!!!

Reactions: American Male
At least give Snell a pass.
Solid player. He will be in the NFL one day soon assuming he stays healthy. I like his competitive drive. He plays hard regardless of the score. I like him. I wish him the best. He is easily UofK's best offensive player.

Reactions: American Male
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT