ADVERTISEMENT

Dirty SOB!

Louisvillian

6000+
Oct 27, 2006
That illegal chop block at the knees on Dumervil is one of the dirtiest plays I’ve ever seen.

I hope Petrino choke slams Paul Johnson and cracks his head open after the game.

That illegal chop block at the knees on Dumervil is one of the dirtiest plays I’ve ever seen.

I hope Petrino choke slams Paul Johnson and cracks his head open after the game.
That wasn't the first chop block of the game either. Fight dirty with dirtier.

Go watch the replay. It was absolutely criminal.

He got stood up high and #56 put his helmet and pads right at Dumervil-Jean’s Left knee, at an angle no less.

Scumbags.

Reactions: earsky
Agree. I’d make sure #56 never walks right again if I’m Van Gorder.
He won't do that because he is as soft as his defensive schemes. The defense is gassed now and this isn't going to get any better tonight. GT might just hit 70 on the Cards tonight.

He won't do that because he is as soft as his defensive schemes. The defense is gassed now and this isn't going to get any better tonight. GT might just hit 70 on the Cards tonight.
Yeah and that’s what sucks more than anything. Who castrated Petrino and co.?

I feel for the players. How long can sober people watch this garbage? Guess we’ll find out soon.

Supposedly those are not “chop” blocks which are illegal but are “cut” blocks...
Cut blocks are legal one on one if sometimes sketchy, ethically but that was a blatant, purposeful chop block at the knees while the defender was engaged up high (hence the rule), that may end up ending one of our guy’s career.

Paul Johnson is a POS.

That wasn't the first chop block of the game either. Fight dirty with dirtier.
They (Georgia Tech) chopped blocked our (UK) players as well in our bowl game against them a couple of years ago. Georgia Tech might be the dirtiest team in the country. The ACC needs to do something about this

They (Georgia Tech) chopped blocked our (UK) players as well in our bowl game against them a couple of years ago. Georgia Tech might be the dirtiest team in the country. The ACC needs to do something about this
Yes - they need to schedule Georgia Tech to play the yuts every year.

Reactions: zipp
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT