ADVERTISEMENT

Curse of the Music City Bowl

KenSucky

One-Star Poster
Apr 2, 2010
In 2014 Notre Dame beat LSU in the Music City Bowl. The next year LSU started 7-0 and finished 9-3. Notre Dame started 10-1 and lost their last 2 games. Texas A&M this year starts 6-0 and finishes 8-4. We start 9-1 and finish 9-3. I see a curse there from that bowl that I don't like. Hopefully we stay away from Nashvegas this year.

In 2014 Notre Dame beat LSU in the Music City Bowl. The next year LSU started 7-0 and finished 9-3. Notre Dame started 10-1 and lost their last 2 games. Texas A&M this year starts 6-0 and finishes 8-4. We start 9-1 and finish 9-3. I see a curse there from that bowl that I don't like. Hopefully we stay away from Nashvegas this year.
no this is result of MORON coaches. period

Reactions: CardsFirst
I couldn't agree more. Numerous times our defense was confused and waiting for the play to be called in. Now we know why UGA wanted Grantham gone.
the play resulting in the touchdown to the wide out was so bad I wanted to go down and kick his behind. that was ridiculous.

I was sitting in sec 116 and the defense just looked plain unprepared motivated pitiful performance. And that particular play was just plain inexcusable, why didn't any of the coaches call timeout?

Reactions: American Male
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT