ADVERTISEMENT

Corvin Lamb

REDWAVEALERT

6000+
May 10, 2010
What's the word on him? I've seen a few different guesses as to whether or not he'll suit up again. It would sure be nice to be able to see him in Petrino's system.

Lamb is/was the most active practice player I have ever seen. He literally never stops moving. Every drill, rep, or play he gives maximum effort. The only athlete I can compare his energy level to would be Dennis Rodmsn, who like Lamb, could not be still while on the field or court.

I always thought the kid would be a stud player, but the stars just didn't line up for him.

Luck, and breaks, some get em, some don't.

Lamb is/was the most active practice player I have ever seen. He literally never stops moving. Every drill, rep, or play he gives maximum effort. The only athlete I can compare his energy level to would be Dennis Rodmsn, who like Lamb, could not be still while on the field or court.
Does he have ADHD... My neighbor literally goes for 22 hours and sleeps only 2 hours a day. Of course your body cannot continue at that rate and eventually you crash. There is medication but for some people it is difficult to control.

Wasn't Lamb Charlie Strong's first recruit? Or was it the hard luck wideout who transferred?

Gotta admire those kids who refuse to quit...

Wasn't Lamb Charlie Strong's first recruit? Or was it the hard luck wideout who transferred?

Gotta admire those kids who refuse to quit...

Same high school ... Michaelee Harris. Who finished up his career last season, with Terry Bowden at Akron.

Love those Northwestern High kids from Miami. We've had a boatload of em.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT