ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado clobbers LSU in their opener

HVL had 7 assists, but 4 TOs. It’s a long season, but I suspect the chemistry on this team is not going to be good ….. lots of egos that need to be fed.
Hailey still retaining her turnover average at LSU.

A lot of times when a team wins a National Title the following year they fall flat, I’m not saying that will happen to LSU but I can hope for it.

I watched the replay of our game with Cincinnati and the LSU vs Colorado games today. LSU has a really good team but Colorado really took them to the wood shed. As far as HVL is concerned it is to early to tell but I think she made a huge mistake transferring. She blends in so much and her game is so irrelevant at LSU her stats will be dismal as the year goes on.
I noticed quite a few times she was wide open clapping her hands for the ball and she was ignored. She also is not going to get the same minutes she had at Louisville nor the recognition. At Louisville she was the main headline anytime Louisville played, she was the go to player and her minutes were at a premium.

Reactions: Bardman
The real loser is HVL’s father; in an effort to manipulate his daughter into a more favorable position, he was the one responsible for pursuing the portal for more NIL.

Reactions: Deeva
I watched the replay of our game with Cincinnati and the LSU vs Colorado games today. LSU has a really good team but Colorado really took them to the wood shed. As far as HVL is concerned it is to early to tell but I think she made a huge mistake transferring. She blends in so much and her game is so irrelevant at LSU her stats will be dismal as the year goes on.
I noticed quite a few times she was wide open clapping her hands for the ball and she was ignored. She also is not going to get the same minutes she had at Louisville nor the recognition. At Louisville she was the main headline anytime Louisville played, she was the go to player and her minutes were at a premium.
It still makes no sense her leaving if there wasn't any bad blood on the team.

She, and her dad, did not think there was enough talent around her to win a championship. THIS is why I have beef with her. She acted like she wanted to be THE Alpha. Alphas lead their teams. Alphas make those around them better. Her wanting to be on the court all the time and score as much as she wanted to…ultimately didn’t help make the overall team better. I have no ill will…I hope she shoots about 20% from the field and only gets 20 minutes a game though LOL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT