ADVERTISEMENT

Charlie still on the hot seat..

Noticed this year that Blue and his wife weren't together courtside. Then read that she was no longer the Voice owner/manager/editor/whatever. I put two and two together and decided they were separated. But I didn't see the Charlie Strong part of it. Ellen

Here is the thing...this is not really a Louisville issue...it is a issue with the Blue Family...the Strong Family and in a sports sense this is a Texas issue and the lack of wins he has in Austin...

Especially since the Woman in question is the wife of a UofL board member.
Shem mattie bangs is excited, and will talk about it for two hours tomorrow.
Not about the underachieving cayuts, rather UofL. Such a poser.

Last edited:
Reactions: fredburgcard
Especially since the Woman in question is the wife of a UofL board member.
Shem mattie bangs is excited, and will talk about it for two hours tomorrow.
Not about the underachieving cayuts, rather UofL. Such a poser.

Matt is just making $$$$ Off them and they unfortunately don't see it...and really the Very little national narrative will be focus on how this hurts him in Austin.

And before some of them go off on who "cheats on their spouse" can lead...and I brought this up-(don't condone cheating at all) this is a society issue and I made the point as of right now and I am getting a little political with this the Frontrunner of the GOP is an admitted adulterer...maybe as many as 3 times....so this is a society problem but again a bigger issue in the households of the Strong and Blue Families.

"Charlie still on the hot seat.."

I'm sorry for Charlie. Been a long weekend; but almost seemed like there was an intended pun about "hot" seat.

Im not going to listen to ANY Cards radio host talk for two hours about crapiperi
or Coach stoopID cheating on their wives.

I want to hear discussion about UofL.

Best post yet. Couldn't agree more. I don't want to hear talk about anything other than Cards. Don't care about Coach Cow, Coach Stupes, or any other sUcKs topic or really anything else for that matter. Cards talk or don't bother me. I'm with you Kerry.

Don't really think this is something that should be discussed. Pretty personal and people are making a lot of assumptions.

Matt is just making $$$$ Off them and they unfortunately don't see it...and really the Very little national narrative will be focus on how this hurts him in Austin.

And before some of them go off on who "cheats on their spouse" can lead...and I brought this up-(don't condone cheating at all) this is a society issue and I made the point as of right now and I am getting a little political with this the Frontrunner of the GOP is an admitted adulterer...maybe as many as 3 times....so this is a society problem but again a bigger issue in the households of the Strong and Blue Families.
Yeah you're right. When we had sitting President that cheated in the Oval Office and society was ok with it. You bet it's a society issue.

Yeah right lol.
You're right - what was I thinking? FDR cheated way before Ike got into office. Hard to believe we as a society have been putting up with those types of loose morals and Oval Office scandals for close to 80 years.

If you ask Turd, it led directly to the hippies taking down America just a scant 25 years later. :rolleyes:

You're right - what was I thinking? FDR cheated way before Ike got into office. Hard to believe we as a society have been putting up with those types of loose morals and Oval Office scandals for close to 80 years.

If you ask Turd, it led directly to the hippies taking down America just a scant 25 years later. :rolleyes:

Sex, drugs and rock and roll......Lol. Those were the day !!! I wonder how many hippies hold public office today.

Best post yet. Couldn't agree more. I don't want to hear talk about anything other than Cards. Don't care about Coach Cow, Coach Stupes, or any other sUcKs topic or really anything else for that matter. Cards talk or don't bother me. I'm with you Kerry.
Wow,

After the Hatcher news broke I went over to the "dark blue side" to see how many of our fans went to post on UK s rivals page since so many of them have come here to post their two cents worth once the Powell story broke

Petjurino, it's kind of ironic that what you stated above contradicts what your very numerous posting say over on the sUcKs boards. Funny how life can be.

The Turd has a sense of style, make no mistake. We've seen his act and we approve.

men39s-reversible-disco-hooded-fur-vest--burning-m-2.jpg

Presidents having affairs dates back to the founding fathers. So, basically, our boys went to war for the right to cheat on your spouse!!!

Im not going to listen to ANY Cards radio host talk for two hours about crapiperi
or Coach stoopID cheating on their wives.

I want to hear discussion about UofL.

Excalty!! Personal as long as it's not my wife I could careless what grown men and women do. Personally I think it's sour grapes and the guy wants to get Strong canned. But I'm sure Texas could careless they are only worried about wins. I'm sure they are more worried about his 11-14 record while making 5 million more than who he is sleeping with.

Excalty!! Personal as long as it's not my wife I could careless what grown men and women do. Personally I think it's sour grapes and the guy wants to get Strong canned. But I'm sure Texas could careless they are only worried about wins. I'm sure they are more worried about his 11-14 record while making 5 million more than who he is sleeping with.
It is still sad when any man that has a wife and family, is financially set, working in a job he loves, is respected within his profession by his peers, mentors young men in leadership and life then totally risks all he has achieved over his career for sexual exploits.

Everyday men and women in every walk of life face temptation of some form and many succumb. Nothing in this world stays the same for each and everyone of us. Be safe out in the real world.

Several media outlets have reported that Jonathan Blue and his soon to be ex wife have reached a settlement in their divorce. Charlie will likely be at least partly off the hot seat although there may be some "splainin" to do at home.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT