ADVERTISEMENT

CARDS vs WF Game Chat

PHCARD

Apr 6, 2007
Going to take my mind off the other negative issues. Go CARDS!

Watching GameDay and it's like Louisville doesn't exist. Man I wish the players felt like I do with all this disrespect. The Cards are 3 and 1 with a impressive win over a top 25 type team.

Yet there's nothing but crickets. Malik has 13 TD'S and no ones talking about him. Syracuse got more pub over beating Liberty than the Cards did beating UCF.

Okay, I promise I'm done complaining about perception. Hopefully the team feels the same way and will prove most everyone wrong.

Watching GameDay and it's like Louisville doesn't exist. Man I wish the players felt like I do with all this disrespect. The Cards are 3 and 1 with a impressive win over a top 25 type team.

Yet there's nothing but crickets. Malik has 13 TD'S and no ones talking about him. Syracuse got more pub over beating Liberty than the Cards did beating UCF.

Okay, I promise I'm done complaining about perception. Hopefully the team feels the same way and will prove most everyone wrong.
We don't exist, yet. For chatter to start again, the steps are..... take care of business today at WF. One game at a time.

Reactions: Mayoman
For the streamers, I downloaded the Bally app. It lists the game. All good for now. Not sure if everything will be a go at kickoff.

Today is a great day for CFB fans. Lots of great games on TV today sans the Cards.

IC games really take off today....with division standings at stake in all the conferences.

Got some key games set up on the DVR to cloud on YT TV...to watch later this week.

UGA scored on opening drive vs the Hogs in this Dawgs vs the Hawgs SEC game. I like the Hogs in a close upset.

Pick the Ole Piss Rebs to upset the Tide in a shoot out just like last years game.

Gators will swamp the Cats in Lex.

Picking the Bearcats to upset the Domers in a close one.

In the ACC I like Ga Tech, Duke and the Cuse to win today.

Those are just a few of some very interesting games today.

The Cards outscore the Deacs in a very interesting high scoring game. I am still trying to find a stream to watch the game. :mad:

Just like that it’s 7-10. One of those Cards vs WF typical game.

Come on and take the lead at half.

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Great defensive stand there to minimize the damage caused by the muffed punt. Kinda reminded me of the 1972 Olympic basketball finals, with the way the refs kept awarding Wake Forest extra plays until they were finally able to kick a field goal!

That was one of the worse officiating I've seen in awhile. It's not even a judgment call on the field. They gave the timeout because the play was dead with a second to go. What were they looking at on replay? It wasn't a ref raising his hand to call timeout. It was how much time was left when the runner was down.

Well, it wasn't a first down so the clock doesn't stop. There was nothing to look at on replay. Some ref will say he heard timeout being yelled with a second to go.

Total home field advantage. No way that happens for Louisville in this game.

UofL should demand a explanation from the ACC.

The refs screwed us and gave them 3 points.

Prior to that we were idiotic in not taking more time off the clock. We had the ball at midfield with two minutes left and two timeouts. We were running our offense like we had no timeouts left. We should’ve been milking the clock so Wake didn’t have time on the clock.

It's so frustrating when there's a offensive holding call and there's no replay. Here's a 10 yard penalty that kills a drive on 1st down and we the viewer see nothing with such a damaging penalty.

Seems like the Cards are in a stretch of bad luck right now as the past handful of plays are going against them.

Reactions: GoldCard
Get the feeling this is going to be a wild finish with some back and forth to the wire. Time for Cards to take the lead for a bit.

Another weak call. Punt interference? That flag was thrown just in case WF didn't recover the fumble. Not a good sign. The officiating is not looking so good here. Gotta play through it.

Reactions: PushupMan
Anymore, sports is being ruined by bad officiating. One bad call and it totally sabotages a scoring possession.

Okay here we go on a replay review. If the Cards get screwed again the fix is in. There's simply too many calls going against the road team in this game.

Bunch of flag happy, review a$$, home cooking. We need to pick up 7 here.

My God…between the officiating and us missing two wide open TDs, probably just not meant to be today.

I'm so sick and tired of the same bullshit every frigging year. I swear if I could go back in time one thing I would do is stop myself caring about sports. It's just not worth it.

The Cards had this game going in their direction but suddenly a stretch of bad luck and bad officiating and they're down 10. WF was basically given the lead.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT