ADVERTISEMENT

CARDS vs WF Game Chat

I'm so sick and tired of the same bullshit every frigging year. I swear if I could go back in time one thing I would do is stop myself caring about sports. It's just not worth it.

The Cards had this game going in their direction but suddenly a stretch of bad luck and bad officiating and they're down 10. WF was basically given the lead.
Agreed. There was just no way to know that foot came down in bounds on the replay and they over turned it. I might be wrong. But after 3 or 4 other brutal calls at some point you just break.

The punt interference was the big tell. Our guy was clearly already away from the returner but the refs protected WF as soon as that ball got fumbled they just were not going to allow the Cards to keep it if they recovered it. Again, big tell on that play.

Reactions: GoldCard
Turner is struggling a bit with his FG kicking today. Got a little bit of a pull-draw action going on there!

I wish we'd just throw the WR are open just about every play it seems the WF secondary doesn't have the athletes the Cards have at WR.

“spinning the ball”?!

can’t make this stuff up! Haha
I have seen players all over the country doing that without a flag. I've seen guys spike the ball after an interception.

It's like the refs are looking for any excuse to throw a flag on Louisville. It's just so obvious. How does this shit continue to happen in major sporting events?

Everyone we play makes catches with a toe in bounds. Everytime I'm watching the Cards and the other team throws a pass at the sidelines I expect a foot inbounds every time. It's uncanny.

Ah, I didn’t mean that quick. Ok coach, put the best D on the field and let’s hold em.

The D has fought hard today. I think if the Cards get these guys into a 3rd D they gotta blitz. The WF QB just gets too much time on 3rd down rushing 3 or 4.

Dammit. We had our chances. Liked our fight. Officials are some rabbit-eared sumbeeyatches. Clawson worked them like a magician. We have young studs on this team. I feel way more comfortable about this team.

Good game. Lotta fight. Gonna be interesting watching the ACC develop this year. Seems like most games you guys play are gonna be one possession.
Exciting football, hard on nerves.

Dammit. We had our chances. Liked our fight. Officials are some rabbit-eared sumbeeyatches. Clawson worked them like a magician. We have young studs on this team. I feel way more comfortable about this team.
Yeah, Scott called him a friend earlier this week. None of these guys are friends when they pull dirty A$$ plays and whine/bitch the officials the entire game.
I found it interesting that the camera man spent so much time watching him work the officials.

At the end of the game you got to love the comment made by the play by play guy to the other guy. "With only 4 seconds left there is no way the Cards can get 2 plays off."

Well that certainly explains the FG right before the half that gave Wake the 20-17 lead at the half and is the difference in the score at the end of the game.

ACC officials should be ashamed of themselves on how they officiated this game. Total BS.

Just got to come back next week and win that game. This week was just not meant to be vs the team of destiny.

If you saw the ACC Huddle pre game show today you know what I mean.

Reactions: earsky
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT