ADVERTISEMENT

After reading the crap journal

What I know is Ramsey and entire BOT were replaced for questionable financial dealings with what are supposed to be YOURE University's assets. Those allegations were based on audits from the state.
You cherry pick whichever information you wish. Comparing UofL to UK is just a bias since you detest anything blue, which is all good. Since UK was not on the loss column according to the state audit and the UK athletics department gave funds to build educational facilities while UofL, which is often listed as the most valuable athletics department in the nation had to get money from the already strapped educational side should be enough to raise red flags about financial accountability.

You're a great Louisville fan. Ramsey and later on Jurich will be fine. Multimillionaires. They don't need fans.
You're a slapd!ck who doesn't really know why Ramsey was replaced...just what you were told or read. And reporting summary data from SEVEN YEARS of Foundation annual reports is anything but cherry picking. You just don't like what the data say because it doesn't suit your agenda.

U of L athletics funds academics to the tune of about $30 million annually in the form of tuition and expenses for nearly a thousand students who are also associated with athletics. That's money U of L wouldn't have without athletics. More ish you don't understand or don't want to.

You need to stick to men's college basketball which is all slappies can discuss with any knowledge...

You're a slapd!ck who doesn't really know why Ramsey was replaced...just what you were told or read. And reporting summary data from SEVEN YEARS of Foundation annual reports is anything but cherry picking. You just don't like what the data say because it doesn't suit your agenda.

U of L athletics funds academics to the tune of about $30 million annually in the form of tuition and expenses for nearly a thousand students who are also associated with athletics. That's money U of L wouldn't have without athletics. More ish you don't understand or don't want to.

You need to stick to men's college basketball which is all slappies can discuss with any knowledge...
I want to understand zipp so please clarify. Are you saying UL athletics pays the full ride for 1000 students?

I want to understand zipp so please clarify. Are you saying UL athletics pays the full ride for 1000 students?
That's the sum total of student-athletes on scholarship, athletes and walk-ons not on scholarship, and student-staff members like trainers. All are being paid for through athletics or by the students because of athletics. Most of those paying their own way would not be at U of L without athletics.

By the way, those $30 million/one thousand students numbers weren't calculated by me. The athletics department publicized them in response to the audit last year...

That's the sum total of student-athletes on scholarship, athletes and walk-ons not on scholarship, and student-staff members like trainers. All are being paid for through athletics or by the students because of athletics. Most of those paying their own way would not be at U of L without athletics.

By the way, those $30 million/one thousand students numbers weren't calculated by me. The athletics department publicized them in response to the audit last year...
I was asking, that just seemed like a lot.

You actually have a woman of your own? That is actually a tad unbelieveable. I mean, most guys do and they don't feel a need to talk about it in public. But I get you - you are an internet psychologist. You "see" things without "revealing" things. That's a rare talent.

Cigarettes are $12 a pack in Canada, man. How stupid is that?
www.oldhippie.com

The scholarship money paid by UofL as mentioned by Zipp is also paying at the out of state tuition rate, which by most college criteria, is simply not done.

LOL, I will recall your erstwhile intelligent criticism when I'm at Burning Man this year. People who hate hippies don't realize it but their Dads were pissed because we got all the hot chicks. Don't be like Dad. Or - OMG - maybe you came by it honestly!!

Burning-Man-.jpg

Hello
Bill??

LOL, I will recall your erstwhile intelligent criticism when I'm at Burning Man this year. People who hate hippies don't realize it but their Dads were pissed because we got all the hot chicks. Don't be like Dad. Or - OMG - maybe you came by it honestly!!

Burning-Man-.jpg
Translated - I nailed an ugly chick while I thought I was high on drugs and got the clap.

Translated - I nailed an ugly chick while I thought I was high on drugs and got the clap.
Look at you. You been waiting for me, stud?? All the insults all stored up and stuff?

My women are so ugly, my daughter - a popular, busy Yoga instructor in San Diego - won a Bikini Contest in Los Angeles, lol. I wish I was more like you. Then I could really be happy.

Haha hippies and hot chicks ?? never heard that before, quite the opposite Hippies in general are stinky, scrawny, ugly people . Of course I'm probably a lot younger than you We have hipsters instead of hippies, I'm sure they smell the same . like Camel blues and Pappies.

Reactions: eastwood45789
Haha hippies and hot chicks ?? never heard that before, quite the opposite Hippies in general are stinky, scrawny, ugly people . Of course I'm probably a lot younger than you We have hipsters instead of hippies, I'm sure they smell the same . like Camel blues and Pappies.
Frankly, I wouldn't know about your new social wrinkles. We became a vapid consumer culture long before you were born. It's obvious you have no idea about the provenance nor original politics of hippies, nor the remotest clue of their existence. That's OK, you're young and dumb. You probably think history is useless.

Do me a favor - circle all the loser chicks in this short film:

Last edited:
There was a lot of great cars, music and culture in the 60's, but the hippies were not part of it. They were straight outta the out house.

There was a lot of great cars, music and culture in the 60's, but the hippies were not part of it. They were straight outta the out house.

Yes, there was, but the truth was some hippie chicks were hot and some were not. There were a lot of long hair rednecks and good old boys back in the 1960s' also. I was a surfer and drag racing jock. that did football, wrestling and track. I loved muscle cars.

Yes, there was, but the truth was some hippie chicks were hot and some were not. There were a lot of long hair rednecks and good old boys back in the 1960s' also. I was a surfer and drag racing jock. that did football, wrestling and track. I loved muscle cars.
I was actually a soldier for half of 68 - through 1970, half of that in Asia. I missed the best stuff, lol. Having siad that, I managed to go watch Hendrix in concert in Boston when I was in, along with Janis and the Moody Blues, lol. I had Bob Wier of the Grateful Dead walk by me on a plane once, on our way to Louisville out of Boston. He looks at me and asks "What the hell are you doing in the army??" ha ha - We ended up chatting the whole trip. He knew my brother, who lived in SF, it turned out.

Eastwood - or Clint as I like to call him - is jealous of the class of hippies who are now the managers of the businesses he works for, lol. The average age of people who go to Burning Man is about 40, lol. Considering how many youngsters and hipsters go there, take a guess at who also enjoys it.

I recommend taking your boat.

21zDISRUPT-master1050.jpg

I was actually a soldier for half of 68 - through 1970, half of that in Asia. I missed the best stuff, lol. Having siad that, I managed to go watch Hendrix in concert in Boston when I was in, along with Janis and the Moody Blues, lol. I had Bob Wier of the Grateful Dead walk by me on a plane once, on our way to Louisville out of Boston. He looks at me and asks "What the hell are you doing in the army??" ha ha - We ended up chatting the whole trip. He knew my brother, who lived in SF, it turned out.

Eastwood - or Clint as I like to call him - is jealous of the class of hippies who are now the managers of the businesses he works for, lol. The average age of people who go to Burning Man is about 40, lol. Considering how many youngsters and hipsters go there, take a guess at who also enjoys it.

I recommend taking your boat.

21zDISRUPT-master1050.jpg
Clint will hate this, lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT