ADVERTISEMENT

After Heird’s presser - this feels like an accurate depiction of where the program is headed…

It's a fork in the road after the season is over. You can't rule out Payne being here indefinitely. It's more interesting to me now than anything else. I've moved on from that emotional place, somehow was able to do it years ago. For sure, I'm not as big of a fan as others.

…I'm not as big of a fan as others.
I’m not into categorizing fans. If you’ve survived in this space for years with thousands of posts, that’s enough of a fan for me.

U of L’s situation does not come down to fans, money, quality or duration of support, or any other variables you wanna hang on a fanbase. We’re not causing problems, and we’re not obligated to fix a problem. Those are excuses or diversions masking who IS responsible.

Keep chiming in as will I…

Last edited:
I’m not into categorizing fans. If you’ve survived in this space for years with thousands of posts, that’s enough of a fan for me.

U of L’s situation does not come down to fans, money, quality or duration of support, or any other variables you wanna hang on a fanbase. We’re not causing problems, and we’re not obligated to fix a problem. Those are excuses or diversions masking who IS responsible.

Keep chiming in as will I…
Can’t wait.

Reactions: OldhamCard335
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT