ADVERTISEMENT

ACC CHAMPIONSHIP: LOUISVILLE VS FLORIDA STATE GAME THREAD

Defense really needs to hold on and not let them have big plays. We need good field position when we get the ball back. It would be great if we could get a turnover we have come close several times.

Brohm's trick play didn't work again. He just can't seem to hit the right button with the play calling. And why do so many coaches give up a down by running up the middle on 1st and goal? They do it so much defenses sell out on it and stop it. Yet, coaches continue to do it. The trick play should have been on 1st down.

Well, that's it. Get the turnover we need and Plummer gives it away after yet another weird touchdown is taken away. Looks like this was meant to be.

This will go down as one of the worst giveaways of a sure win in Louisville football history. An ACC championship lost by sheer ineptitude at QB.

Just look at everything that had to happen for FSU to win with just 13 points. It's like they hit a 6 leg parlay.

We fans just have to accept the season for what it was, knowing it's just year one of the Brohm era. Better things I do believe are ahead.

How many agree that was a touchdown? He came down with the ball and rolled to his side. If they called that a touchdown the interception would have never happened.
It was ruled incomplete, but I think it's a catch, but the rules are different in the end zone. Just typical bad luck for Louisville football. We're in the bad luck hall of fame.

Reactions: Sioux Falls Eric
Plummer 13-32 for 98 yards at 3.1 per completionand an int. That's who I would have playing with the ACC Championship on the line.

Reactions: SpotHogCard
I miss having a mobile QB. Lamar would have killed FSU with his legs in this game.Plummer is too inconsistent if you didn’t know before that is why Brohm benched him at Purdue.
It's a shame because it always seems like we're right there, only to somehow not get it done.

This may sound like sour grapes but I think the committee is going to leave FSU out. This FSU offense with a third string QB is not playoff worthy. If they put them in they are going to get destroyed by who ever they play.

Alright. Let's start Plummer in the bowl game because maybe he will hit his stride after 5 seasons of prep.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT