ADVERTISEMENT

ACC CHAMPIONSHIP: LOUISVILLE VS FLORIDA STATE GAME THREAD

We had everything working outside and then we stop and go up the gut and can’t get 2 yards. On the flip side at least Travelstead made the field goal.

Hate to say it guys and gals, but Brohm is being out coached. I take back my criticism of Norvell winning coach of the year. He's proving it tonight.

Well that's pretty silly. I would take a healthy Malik Cunningham over Plummer all day. I agree Brohm is head and shoulders better than Satterfield. He just doesn't have the QB he needs.
Malik couldn't read a defense to save his life and he was a one read then run QB and couldn't hit a barn if he was inside the barn.

At least Plunker has a good football IQ and can read a defense.

Plummer in all his difficulties this season, always seemed to have a good stretch that ultimately led to Cards victories. I just don't see it in this game. His body language is worse than usual. He's not confident.

Cards are going to have to get lucky to win this game. A turnover or special teams play. The Cards defense is wearing down having to make an adjustment to the wildcat.

Reactions: SpotHogCard
I don't think I've ever seen so many pass interferences not being flagged. Normally the refs love throwing the flag.

It's just more of the same shit Louisville can never seem to get away from. Tonight, for some reason, the refs decided to let them play and of course that has hurt the Cards more than the other team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT