ADVERTISEMENT

30 for 30 on Coach Cow

He was employed by UK until 2011, it didn't say anything about basketball.
LOL.

1425_3.jpg

Reactions: Mayoman
So you think the assistant athletic director was the bagman for Calipari?
Don't know. All I know is UofK fans such as yourself will line up to fall on the sword regardless of the situation, and that is funny to me.

Carry on. :D

First of all there was no fraud proven in the Bledsoe case, you may think there was fraud but the school board in Birmingham and the NCAA disagreed. Leaking a high school kids transcripts is a federal crime. If you think a homeless kid getting help from a high school teacher is on the same level as a grown man trying to destroy that oppurtunity by knowingly breaking the law, well, I disagree.

Not surprisingly you're wrong about the 17 intelliegence agencies, just yesterday in the Senate hearing former director Clapper, under oath, dispelled that rumor.

Also, it's odd that you completely dismiss what was actually released by wikileaks, and instead attack the messenger in one case, and do the opposite when it comes to a homeless kid.
Why do you continue to peddle this same nonsense? bledsoe wasn't homeless - His HS coach was paying for his and his mother's apartment - that's absolute fact.

Why do you continue to say someone "leaked" his transcript to destroy his "oppurtunity", when you have absolutely no idea who did so? It could have been the teacher that changed his grades having a crisis of conscience for all you know. And regardless, all it would have meant was that AGAIN he would have not been eligible his freshman year. Oh the horror! That's a rule they put in place for academically challenged kids (like bledsoe) to allow them to be able to solely focus on their studies.

You apparently listen about as well as you read, as clapper said that while three agencies did the investigating, the other 14 signed off in agreement at their findings.

Also, I don't dismiss what was revealed by wikileaks, I just happen to think the coordinated effort by a hostile government to influence American elections is a bigger issue, in the same way that I think committing academic fraud is a bigger issue - and creates more harm - than Bledsoe's transcripts being released.

Why do you continue to peddle this same nonsense? bledsoe wasn't homeless - His HS coach was paying for his and his mother's apartment - that's absolute fact.

Why do you continue to say someone "leaked" his transcript to destroy his "oppurtunity", when you have absolutely no idea who did so? It could have been the teacher that changed his grades having a crisis of conscience for all you know. And regardless, all it would have meant was that AGAIN he would have not been eligible his freshman year. Oh the horror! That's a rule they put in place for academically challenged kids (like bledsoe) to allow them to be able to solely focus on their studies.

You apparently listen about as well as you read, as clapper said that while three agencies did the investigating, the other 14 signed off in agreement at their findings.

Also, I don't dismiss what was revealed by wikileaks, I just happen to think the coordinated effort by a hostile government to influence American elections is a bigger issue, in the same way that I think committing academic fraud is a bigger issue - and creates more harm - than Bledsoe's transcripts being released.

Good Lord BP, Forde broke the story, he breaks every story for UofL, he's friends with Pitino, Richard Pitino was on Florida's staff at the time, Florida was one of the 3 schools recruiting Bledsoe, it's not rocket science.

Do you understand why the media is protected under the first ammendment? To keep the Govt in check, to keep citizens informed on Govt actions. When you have the media colluding with one party secretly, that is completely opposite of it's purpose, that is a dangerous act.

It wasn't presented as 3 investigating agencies, it was presented as 17, which wasn't true. The other 14 had no idea, they were simply used as fluff.

How did Russia influence the election? How many people do you know voted for Trump because of what wikileaks released?

Reactions: awf
Good Lord BP, Forde broke the story, he breaks every story for UofL, he's friends with Pitino, Richard Pitino was on Florida's staff at the time, Florida was one of the 3 schools recruiting Bledsoe, it's not rocket science.

Do you understand why the media is protected under the first ammendment? To keep the Govt in check, to keep citizens informed on Govt actions. When you have the media colluding with one party secretly, that is completely opposite of it's purpose, that is a dangerous act.

It wasn't presented as 3 investigating agencies, it was presented as 17, which wasn't true. The other 14 had no idea, they were simply used as fluff.

How did Russia influence the election? How many people do you know voted for Trump because of what wikileaks released?
I'm going to take Steelers advice and refrain from answering you on the political stuff - suffice it to say that it's amazing that you've independently connected so many dots in the bledsoe situation and are so willfully obtuse when it comes to believing what the intelligence agencies of the US have determined thru investigation and others reviewed and agreed to.

If we played your supposed six degrees of separation of pat forde - but with sweaty cal and WWW - you could come up with a lot of other things that have a lot more proof to them than your assertion. Paying Anthony Davis among others, multiple academic frauds and other illegalities resulting in vacated seasons - all not rocket science either.

I'm going to take Steelers advice and refrain from answering you on the political stuff - suffice it to say that it's amazing that you've independently connected so many dots in the bledsoe situation and are so willfully obtuse when it comes to believing what the intelligence agencies of the US have determined thru investigation and others reviewed and agreed to.

If we played your supposed six degrees of separation of pat forde - but with sweaty cal and WWW - you could come up with a lot of other things that have a lot more proof to them than your assertion. Paying Anthony Davis among others, multiple academic frauds and other illegalities resulting in vacated seasons - all not rocket science either.

There's nothing amazing about it, it's called common sense.

The Russians have been trying to influence our elections for decades, as we have them. Trump was going to win either way.

There's nothing amazing about it, it's called common sense.

The Russians have been trying to influence our elections for decades, as we have them. Trump was going to win either way.
You'll have to forgive me if I don't take your judgement as anything other than the hypocritical musings of a typical yut fan.

You are correct in that Russia has been trying to influence our elections for decades, this time it appears they found some people so craven, their efforts succeeded. You can watch Director of National intelligence Jim Clapper testify under oath that MULTIPLE allies of the US informed us that trump campaign officials were in direct contact with the Russians.

Sorry Steelers...

Reactions: KerryRhodes
You'll have to forgive me if I don't take your judgement as anything other than the hypocritical musings of a typical yut fan.

You are correct in that Russia has been trying to influence our elections for decades, this time it appears they found some people so craven, their efforts succeeded. You can watch Director of National intelligence Jim Clapper testify under oath that MULTIPLE allies of the US informed us that trump campaign officials were in direct contact with the Russians.

Sorry Steelers...

Really, because Clapper just testified under oath that there was no evidence of collusion between Trump's campaign and Russia. The Russian nonsense is simply fluff to get in the way of Trump's agenda, thats it.

Your problem is you can't see anything other than red or blue, and you judged me on a team I root for, you let emotion cloud your judgement.

Very well done. Even the haters would have a hard time hating. Unless they wanted to.
To the extent that that the majority of the 30 for 30's are well done - from a production standpoint, it was fine. It showed a clear portrait of who cow 'was' and now 'is' - a marginally talented basketball coach who took every short cut to climb the ladder and then left his employers (and kids that remained on those rosters) holding the bag as he skipped out of town one step ahead of the NCAA infractions department. It clearly showed that his success has been borne by shady connections with AAU bagmen and runners - primarily WWW - who knew that cow was so hungry for recognition and ethically challenged enough to take players that were either radioactive for other programs or, had no interest in doing anything other than 'building their brand' for two semesters.

So I guess credit where credit is due - cow is at least self aware enough to realize that wasn't talented enough to compete with the upper echelon of coaches (that he so desperately wanted to be associated with) and the only way to do so was to annually turn over whatever program he was in charge of to a collection of OADs.

Interestingly though cow gets the most credit with the ability to get those 'me first' players to buy into playing together for the six months that they are there; I think his greatest feat is getting yut fans to believe that the recruiting process and draft day are more important than the season and, that "fulfilling these players dreams" is more important than the yut program.

Really, because Clapper just testified under oath that there was no evidence of collusion between Trump's campaign and Russia. The Russian nonsense is simply fluff to get in the way of Trump's agenda, thats it.

Your problem is you can't see anything other than red or blue, and you judged me on a team I root for, you let emotion cloud your judgement.
Feel free to take Steelers suggestion and see my reply at the conversation that he started off of this thread.

To the extent that that the majority of the 30 for 30's are well done - from a production standpoint, it was fine. It showed a clear portrait of who cow 'was' and now 'is' - a marginally talented basketball coach who took every short cut to climb the ladder and then left his employers (and kids that remained on those rosters) holding the bag as he skipped out of town one step ahead of the NCAA infractions department. It clearly showed that his success has been borne by shady connections with AAU bagmen and runners - primarily WWW - who knew that cow was so hungry for recognition and ethically challenged enough to take players that were either radioactive for other programs or, had no interest in doing anything other than 'building their brand' for two semesters.

So I guess credit where credit is due - cow is at least self aware enough to realize that wasn't talented enough to compete with the upper echelon of coaches (that he so desperately wanted to be associated with) and the only way to do so was to annually turn over whatever program he was in charge of to a collection of OADs.

Interestingly though cow gets the most credit with the ability to get those 'me first' players to buy into playing together for the six months that they are there; I think his greatest feat is getting yut fans to believe that the recruiting process and draft day are more important than the season and, that "fulfilling these players dreams" is more important than the yut program.

nuclear-atom-bomg-explosion-animated-gif-4.gif

Coach Calipari is a MASTER of marketing himself and the UK brand. I will give him all the credit in the world for that. He maximizes every possible medium of exposure to put himself and UK in the eyes and ears of the public. I would hire him as my agent in a New York minute, and that is essentially what recruits are doing. Their "payment" for his services is to assist Coach Calipari in promoting/supporting the UK brand beyond their time on campus. Simply a really sharp business arrangement for all involved.

A side note that illustrates my point. I remember seeing pre-draft show video from Coach Calipari's first NBA draft with his multiple UK players sitting, waiting for there names to be called. He went to each table prior to walk through the moment with the player, pointing out where each camera was located, where to stand, where he would be sitting, and which way to face. It was literally "you stand up, face this camera, I come from this direction, we face this camera, we shake hands, hug, pause for cameras...boom, we're done." He orchestrated every move and expression. He left NO stone unturned. Brilliant.

Last edited:

What shortcut did Calipari take? He won at UMASS without one and done talent, and no coach wins big, consistently without talent.

The top players don't want to stay in college, I wish they did, but that's simply not going to happen anymore. Calipari realized this early on, and maximized it.
The deal with WWW came around because of the way Calipari handled Dejuan Wagner, and what transpired after he got to the NBA.

I don't like what Cal stated about draft night, but I know WHY he did it. It wasn't because he feels that way, or he wants fans to feel that way. It's for kids that have no tie to UK, and have every school after them.

I liked the 30 for 30 because I'm a UK fan, but I thought it was "meh" as far as 30 for 30's go.

What shortcut did Calipari take? He won at UMASS without one and done talent, and no coach wins big, consistently without talent.

The top players don't want to stay in college, I wish they did, but that's simply not going to happen anymore. Calipari realized this early on, and maximized it.
The deal with WWW came around because of the way Calipari handled Dejuan Wagner, and what transpired after he got to the NBA.

I don't like what Cal stated about draft night, but I know WHY he did it. It wasn't because he feels that way, or he wants fans to feel that way. It's for kids that have no tie to UK, and have every school after them.

I liked the 30 for 30 because I'm a UK fan, but I thought it was "meh" as far as 30 for 30's go.
First off - he had Camby who was drafted #1 (also Lou Roe who was drafted) but the reality is, you don't need OAD talent to win in the A-10 anymore than you would to win in the SunBelt or, sec.

Second, thanks for agreeing with me that cow realized that he wasn't good enough to compete with the upper echelon of coaches without the 'gimmick' of annually turning his program over to OADs. The "deal with WWW" began with Dejuan Wagner (and the Asst. coaching job for Milt) and continued because WWW realized that cow was the one coach that was desperate enough at that point to go along with taking OADs as well as other players that were talented but had off court issues making them unpalatable to established programs. WWW got (gets) to make money off of those players in the back end (probably in the front too) as well as furthering his 'brand' and, cow gets good players funneled to him. Those are the details that sealed the slimy deal between WWW and cow.

Lastly, for you to believe that cow doesn't believe what he says (again and again) about getting kids to the nba being the most important thing, proves my point that his greatest talent convincing yut fans of nonsense. Though in your case, you seem to be a fan of people who have trouble getting their story straight.

BTW, pretty weak of you to weenie out of the other conversation - when Steelers went out of his way to create a forum for it. Guess you're less interested in substantive back and forth, and more interested in "grandstanding" - lol.

First off - he had Camby who was drafted #1 (also Lou Roe who was drafted) but the reality is, you don't need OAD talent to win in the A-10 anymore than you would to win in the SunBelt or, sec.

Second, thanks for agreeing with me that cow realized that he wasn't good enough to compete with the upper echelon of coaches without the 'gimmick' of annually turning his program over to OADs. The "deal with WWW" began with Dejuan Wagner (and the Asst. coaching job for Milt) and continued because WWW realized that cow was the one coach that was desperate enough at that point to go along with taking OADs as well as other players that were talented but had off court issues making them unpalatable to established programs. WWW got (gets) to make money off of those players in the back end (probably in the front too) as well as furthering his 'brand' and, cow gets good players funneled to him. Those are the details that sealed the slimy deal between WWW and cow.

Lastly, for you to believe that cow doesn't believe what he says (again and again) about getting kids to the nba being the most important thing, proves my point that his greatest talent convincing yut fans of nonsense. Though in your case, you seem to be a fan of people who have trouble getting their story straight.

BTW, pretty weak of you to weenie out of the other conversation - when Steelers went out of his way to create a forum for it. Guess you're less interested in substantive back and forth, and more interested in "grandstanding" - lol.

I don't know you're talking about in regards to backing out of the other conversation, or a forum Steelers created.

Calipari wasn't even the first Coach that made hay with the one and done, that would be Thad Matta.
Why is it "slimy" to recruit the best players? Explain this deal WWW and Cal have, I'd love to know the details.

Did you watch the 30 for 30? His assistants and past players all said that if anything Cal wants to win too bad at times.

I don't know you're talking about in regards to backing out of the other conversation, or a forum Steelers created.

Calipari wasn't even the first Coach that made hay with the one and done, that would be Thad Matta.
Why is it "slimy" to recruit the best players? Explain this deal WWW and Cal have, I'd love to know the details.

Did you watch the 30 for 30? His assistants and past players all said that if anything Cal wants to win too bad at times.
Steelers created a private conversation and notified each of us - so the political conversation could take place there and not here.

No one said it's slimy to recruit the best players - I said www funneling players to cow for each of their personal gain is slimy. I've already explained the arrangement in my last post - I'm not doing it again.

I did watch about 75% of the 30 for 30 - I found it (as I said) to be an honest portrait of a guy so desperate to be recognized, he would take ethical shortcuts to get there, regardless of how it hurt his employers.

By the way - you left out an important part of the quote from the piece. It said that cow "wants to win more than the OAD players on his roster."

No surprise there but, a pretty big distinction.

Steelers created a private conversation and notified each of us - so the political conversation could take place there and not here.

No one said it's slimy to recruit the best players - I said www funneling players to cow for each of their personal gain is slimy. I've already explained the arrangement in my last post - I'm not doing it again.

I did watch about 75% of the 30 for 30 - I found it (as I said) to be an honest portrait of a guy so desperate to be recognized, he would take ethical shortcuts to get there, regardless of how it hurt his employers.

By the way - you left out an important part of the quote from the piece. It said that cow "wants to win more than the OAD players on his roster."

No surprise there but, a pretty big distinction.

What ethical shortcut did he take? Nothing he did hurt his employer, you know that.

Your theory on WWW is simply your opinion. Recruiting is all about connections and relationships. Calipari did WWW's nephew right, and unfortunately Wagner had a career ending injury a year into his first contract.

I just watched the segment about Cal wanting it more, and it didn't say anything about wanting it more than OAD's, Flint simply says Cal sometimes wants it more than the players do.

I didn't realize Steelers had sent that email, I'll see you there.

Your theory on WWW is simply your opinion.

That theory is not isolated to rival fans.

It's also the same opinion many UK fans had of Calipari when he was at Memphis.

But now that he is at UK, opinions mysteriously change on the topic. And lots of guys on the internet had to come up with new screen names.

Nothing wrong with starting over.

Calipari did WWW's nephew right, .

This is also open for debate. Cal did WWW's nephew's dad and himself right by hiring him to the staff to gain the services of his son DeJuan.

This is a universal tactic so I'm not saying there's anything overly wrong about that process.

But saying Cal did DaJuan "right" is rather laughable.

Then again, the more I think about it, not sure anybody got "done right" since Wagner took Cal to the NIT and Milt was unable to take a job he didn't really deserve and parlay it into much of anything in the field.

What ethical shortcut did he take? Nothing he did hurt his employer, you know that.

Your theory on WWW is simply your opinion. Recruiting is all about connections and relationships. Calipari did WWW's nephew right, and unfortunately Wagner had a career ending injury a year into his first contract.

I just watched the segment about Cal wanting it more, and it didn't say anything about wanting it more than OAD's, Flint simply says Cal sometimes wants it more than the players do.

I didn't realize Steelers had sent that email, I'll see you there.
What ethical shortcuts has he taken? Are you serious?

Well let's see. The Camby situation involving an agent providing him cash, jewelry and hookers, invalidated the season and cost UMass almost 200K that they had to pay back. You're suggesting that this didn't "hurt" UMass?

At Memphis, in addition to taking Rose after he had to have know he cheated on his SAT, he also took Robert Dozier who, broke his original commitment to Memphis to sign with UGA. He wasn't admitted to UGA because they believed that he had cheated (by having someone else take the test) on his SAT when, as a C- student he got a 1260. He retook the SAT at Georgia's request and got a 720 and his original SAT score was invalidated. He then went to a place called Laurinburg Institute - which became a pipeline (Joey Dorsey among others) for Memphis during Calipari's nine-year tenure. This effectively ended in 2007, the NCAA launched a three-year investigation of Laurinburg Institute and announced it would no longer accept courses, grades and diplomas from Laurinburg Institute because of concerns about its academic programs and oversight.

There was also that break in to an apartment where several UM players lived. Items stolen included $3,600 in fake fur coats, $6,000 worth of shoes, and $2150 worth of throwback jerseys, among other things. Memphis was on the hook for paying back 500K or so when cow skipped. Another situation of it not "hurting" Memphis?

In both situations - the PR hit that those schools took set them back significantly. That is absolutely hurting your employer.

The Bledsoe situation is more of the same. There is no rational person that would believe that he completed that course work and honestly earned those grades. The fact that cow at best - turned a blind eye - is another example of his problem with ethics - as in he has none.

Interestingly, during Flint's comment - the video is of the OADs and the plain implication is that of course cow cares more than the 18 year old he recruited to come to school for six months. For every tearful locker room after a ncaa tourney loss - you can find a dozen examples of those kids laughing on the bench during losses, talking back to cow, otherwise acting above the team.

This is also open for debate. Cal did WWW's nephew's dad and himself right by hiring him to the staff to gain the services of his son DeJuan.

This is a universal tactic so I'm not saying there's anything overly wrong about that process.

But saying Cal did DaJuan "right" is rather laughable.

Then again, the more I think about it, not sure anybody got "done right" since Wagner took Cal to the NIT and Milt was unable to take a job he didn't really deserve and parlay it into much of anything in the field.

He told the kid to go to the NBA, when at the time coaches weren't as keen on it.

That theory is not isolated to rival fans.

It's also the same opinion many UK fans had of Calipari when he was at Memphis.

But now that he is at UK, opinions mysteriously change on the topic. And lots of guys on the internet had to come up with new screen names.

Nothing wrong with starting over.

It's nothing new to think successful coaches of rival teams are shady.
Its how people rationalize.

I've had the same screen name from the get go.

What ethical shortcuts has he taken? Are you serious?

Well let's see. The Camby situation involving an agent providing him cash, jewelry and hookers, invalidated the season and cost UMass almost 200K that they had to pay back. You're suggesting that this didn't "hurt" UMass?

At Memphis, in addition to taking Rose after he had to have know he cheated on his SAT, he also took Robert Dozier who, broke his original commitment to Memphis to sign with UGA. He wasn't admitted to UGA because they believed that he had cheated (by having someone else take the test) on his SAT when, as a C- student he got a 1260. He retook the SAT at Georgia's request and got a 720 and his original SAT score was invalidated. He then went to a place called Laurinburg Institute - which became a pipeline (Joey Dorsey among others) for Memphis during Calipari's nine-year tenure. This effectively ended in 2007, the NCAA launched a three-year investigation of Laurinburg Institute and announced it would no longer accept courses, grades and diplomas from Laurinburg Institute because of concerns about its academic programs and oversight.

There was also that break in to an apartment where several UM players lived. Items stolen included $3,600 in fake fur coats, $6,000 worth of shoes, and $2150 worth of throwback jerseys, among other things. Memphis was on the hook for paying back 500K or so when cow skipped. Another situation of it not "hurting" Memphis?

In both situations - the PR hit that those schools took set them back significantly. That is absolutely hurting your employer.

The Bledsoe situation is more of the same. There is no rational person that would believe that he completed that course work and honestly earned those grades. The fact that cow at best - turned a blind eye - is another example of his problem with ethics - as in he has none.

Interestingly, during Flint's comment - the video is of the OADs and the plain implication is that of course cow cares more than the 18 year old he recruited to come to school for six months. For every tearful locker room after a ncaa tourney loss - you can find a dozen examples of those kids laughing on the bench during losses, talking back to cow, otherwise acting above the team.

Again, How did Calipari hurt the schools image from Camby taking money from a street agent and Rose " possibly" not taking an SAT? Nothing Calipari or any coach that worked for him had anything to do with that.
You still haven't stated an ethical shortcut that Calipari or his coaching staff took, none.

Who cares what video was being shown, Flint was talking about all players.

Georgia has higher academic standards than Memphis, that's not a shock. They also have high standards for behavior that other schools have benefitted from.

You keep mentioning Bledsoe, there is nothing there BP, no matter how bad you want it to be.

It's nothing new to think successful coaches of rival teams are shady.
Its how people rationalize.

I've had the same screen name from the get go.

I clearly said it's not only fans of rival teams that consider him shady. UK fans thought he was shady when he was at Memphis, and Memphis was not a rival of UK - get it? It's fans of all teams that find him shady.

Your admin left you no choice. UK sports is more than likely a very, very important part of your life. You are not going to stop supporting your program no matter who is running the show, especially if they are winning.

The rationalization going on here is by you bub.

Reactions: BPGhost
I clearly said it's not only fans of rival teams that consider him shady. It's fans of all teams.

Your admin left you no choice. UK sports is more than likely a very, very important part of your life. You are not going to stop supporting your program no matter who is running the show, especially if they are winning.

I'm not rationalizing anything, simply pointing out facts.
There is nothing Calipari did in regards to Camby or Rose that was shady.

Do you still support UofL athletics even though a member of the basketball staff was cheating? Which coach would be more likely to know of wrongdoing, one where it was happening by a staff member on campus several times, or a player took money from a guy in his hometown, or a high school player taking an SAT?

I'm not rationalizing anything, simply pointing out facts.
There is nothing Calipari did in regards to Camby or Rose that was shady.

Do you still support UofL athletics even though a member of the basketball staff was cheating? Which coach would be more likely to know of wrongdoing, one where it was happening by a staff member on campus several times, or a player took money from a guy in his hometown, or a high school player taking an SAT?

Rose's brother flew on the Memphis Team flights for free. That’s shady. It was proven. You aren’t pointing out facts, you’re just fan boy.

Now you’re drifting off topic which is the typical slant from the majority (not all) of the UK fan garbage that visit this board.

Congrats Gump.

Rose's brother flew on the Memphis Team flights for free. That’s shady. It was proven. You aren’t pointing out facts, you’re just fan boy.

Now you’re drifting off topic which is the typical slant from the majority (not all) of the UK fan garbage that visit this board.

Congrats Gump.

How am I drifting off topic? By pointing out your hypocrisy?

No he didn't, Nothing in those things he mentioned was Calipari or his staff doing ANYTHING unethical.
Is it unethical to intentionally turn a blind eye to things that you know are wrong? As I partied posted - he knowingly had Rose's brother on team flights - that's unethical and against the rules.

Is it unethical to turn a blind eye to a kid (Rose) who failed to make a passing grade three separate times in his hometown of Chicago, only to successfully pass the SAT when he supposedly took it in Detroit? Either cow is unethical, incredibly stupid or somehow the SAT given in Detroit is on a middle school level.

Is it unethical to turn a blind eye to another SAT cheater - Robert Dozier - who had his test score invalidated because he wasn't the person who took it? To then take him (and several other players) after they "improve" their collegiate readiness at a prep school that is completely discredited by the ncaa as being a sham.

Is it unethical to not question when players have thousands and thousands of dollars worth of merchandise like fake furs, shoes, clothes, cars, etc that there is no way to prove that they paid for - and due to their economic status surely did not?

Is it ethical or realistic to believe that a kid who is a career 1.8 HS student and who has never gotten anything better than a C in the most remedial of math classes, suddenly (and inexplicably) gets As on Algebra II and Algebra III - particularly when he took them out of order? And on top of that - were night / online classes?

Is it unethical to pay players? An uncle of one of cow's former Memphis players is on record as saying exactly that and, that one o cow's asst. coaches was the bag man.

Again clearly, either cow is wholly unethical or, dumb as a bag full of hammers. And just as clearly - you don't have a very good understanding of what having ethics really means.

Reactions: Cue Card
I clearly said it's not only fans of rival teams that consider him shady. UK fans thought he was shady when he was at Memphis, and Memphis was not a rival of UK - get it? It's fans of all teams that find him shady.

And one of the biggest critics of man boobs, you're radio god, Matty Bangs. Now he's a poster child for the Cal trademark.

What changed?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT