ADVERTISEMENT

2/1/22 LOUISVILLE VS NORTH CAROLINA GAME THREAD - 8:00 PM ACCN

Louisville has very rarely had a home court advantage with the refs over the decades. Many fans believe it's been due to not having a big student section that intimidates officials. Louisville has always had a more NBA type fanbase at home games.

But like everything this season, the officiating at home has been horrible. It's like the refs know this is a bad Louisville team.

Just look at the terrible hoops IQ with these atrocious shots. A player makes a 3 and he thinks he should shoot another one even if he's being contested. It drives me crazy.

Well, Ellis is going to shoot it every time for the rest of this game. Now if he makes most of them, I guess I won't go crazy. He's a star in the making and should have been starting most of the season.

Ellis is lights out when he feels what the defense is giving him.
Totally different than the out of control version we saw early.

I wish I was at the game just so I could go up to Cory Alexander and call him a UNC homer. Luke Hancock needs to have a word with him at the ACC network.

Last edited:
Reactions: earsky
Just incredible watching the same guy get us back in the game,take a bad shot then throw it away.

Another bad break on a loose ball. We block a shot that leads to a 3 pointer. It's a frigging broken record.

Unbelievable! UNC player should have gotten a flagrant foul. He held West while he was on the ground. Ref is right there and let's it go.

Reactions: shadow force
I swear I'm convinced the ACC wants Louisville out of the conference. There is just too mych evidence. Here's a former Virginia player a UNC homer and the ref didn't want to foul out UNC's best player. It just happens over and over to be just coincidence.

I was going to predict there was going to be a controversial call in this overtime against the Cards but I didn't want to jinx them. Don't know what I was thinking, we're already jinxed.

No one can deny this program is in the Twilight Zone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT