ADVERTISEMENT

2/1/22 LOUISVILLE VS NORTH CAROLINA GAME THREAD - 8:00 PM ACCN

Just go ahead seal the Payne deal and end this season. This team is a wounded animal that needs to be euthanized. They have nothing in the tank to think something good is going to happen.

Maybe we get a Withers sighting tonight he should get 30 minutes could see him having. a game if he just relaxes.
Bill played his best basketball in the Red and Black when Malik went down last year. This would certainly be a great time to get in there and smack a few people in the mouth.

I remember Mack saying after Gabe initially came back that he was the slight backup to Malik, but since he’s been back, has hardly played. Wonder if he just hasn’t gotten back to full form. Hope to see him play some tonight

Just go ahead seal the Payne deal and end this season. This team is a wounded animal that needs to be euthanized. They have nothing in the tank to think something good is going to happen.
I don’t know how you all feel about this but I am still excited about this group for the future. They just need the right coaching. We know we are definitely losing faulkner, West, and Malik, but almost everyone else can come back. I think a couple of players will end up transferring but if you can keep 3 of the 4 of Williamson, Locke, Withers and Traynor (one or two will be gone I feel), plus guys like Ellis, Mike James, Dre, Curry, Rose and Cross, that is a pretty good team. Just needs the right mindset and the right coach.

I would love to see Withers step up big tonight. I have my doubts for obvious reasons but still would love to see it.

Same goes for Gabe. Hoping Curry has a big game.

I don’t know how you all feel about this but I am still excited about this group for the future. They just need the right coaching. We know we are definitely losing faulkner, West, and Malik, but almost everyone else can come back. I think a couple of players will end up transferring but if you can keep 3 of the 4 of Williamson, Locke, Withers and Traynor (one or two will be gone I feel), plus guys like Ellis, Mike James, Dre, Curry, Rose and Cross, that is a pretty good team. Just needs the right mindset and the right coach.
Not to mention if you can keep the three recruits in the fold that would be huge.

Had just the same conversation with my son today about this. It does kinda start now as far as next year. It'd be great to see something positive happen to this group this season.

All i know is each one them has shown really good upside (excluding James) at different points this season. However they all have shown the same inconsistency in which i do not like. i want players that are Hungary every time they step on the court. Curry is the only one imop that fits that one.

El just not getting that call on those drives. He didn't last game either

Am I the only one that notices our guards going off the high screen the wrong way consistently?

Corey Alexander is a total UNC homer. The ACC needs to tell their announcers not to be so obvious who they prefer wins. Every foul called on Louisville is a legit foul but UNC got hosed on the over and back call. There was no replays it was just his opinion. Total BS!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mayoman
Ellis has morphed into a guy unwilling to share the ball anymore.

Damn, I didn't know the Lady Cards were playing tonight. First time both teams played the same day this season. Will have to watch the replay on ESPN +.

The ladies hung on and avoided an upset against a 11 and 8 Miami team. NC State did get upset by Notre Dame. Looks like the Irish are a good team again.

If we can figure out what a good shot is we might win a few of these games.

Terrible stretch there might just cost us the game.

We have some of the worst handles I've ever seen.

Cards come in the 2nd half looking like the keystone cops. It's all due to a lack of hoops IQ. It shows up every single game and the opponent goes on a scoring run. Results are a L.

Reactions: shadow force
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT