ADVERTISEMENT

1/13/21 LOUISVILLE VS WAKE FOREST GAME THREAD- 8:30 ACCN

I’m going to try participating and watching on this little mobile screen without going blind. Go Cards!

Reactions: shadow force
Contributions from several players. Coaches all dialed in. Team chemistry looks good. Starting to feel this team has all the pieces to do something special. Just stay injury and Covid free.

Impressive team effort. Jones is a complete stud and Malik’s absence is creating opportunities and experience for young guys that lead to impressive depth. Great to see Williamson with a strong showing. Minend never really got any rhythm but being back on the court is (no pun intended) the first step.

Reactions: shadow force
Contributions from several players. Coaches all dialed in. Team chemistry looks good. Starting to feel this team has all the pieces to do something special. Just stay injury and Covid free.

Team chemistry, great point. Word was Mineland was finally going to get some playing time tonight. I wonder if Mack held him because of the great chemistry? I thought maybe when the fouls started looking serious that maybe Mineland would pop in then.

Reactions: luv2hit63
Impressive team effort. Jones is a complete stud and Malik’s absence is creating opportunities and experience for young guys that lead to impressive depth. Great to see Williamson with a strong showing. Minend never really got any rhythm but being back on the court is (no pun intended) the first step.

Mineland in? I was watching the stat board and his name was never on it. Are you freaking nuts? 😏

Mineland in? I was watching the stat board and his name was never on it. Are you freaking nuts? 😏
He’ll be fine but the ball couldn’t get out of his hands fast enough the two times it was passed to him.

How many assists did DJ end up with? We're a better team offensively when he's finding guys. Sam took Mack's words to heart. Great to see him assert himself.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT