ADVERTISEMENT

“We’ll Be Ready If The NBA Is Ever Ready For Us” - Dan Issel

My guess is the "three-quarters speed" argument defeats their quality-of-product contention with the NBA. They have no counterargument, so they play word games and launch personal attacks...

My guess is the "three-quarters speed" argument defeats their quality-of-product contention with the NBA. They have no counterargument, so they play word games and launch personal attacks...
Word games and personal attacks? Booooooy this is rich! Lol. I do hope no slappies hurt your feelings :p

Like trained dogs... You didn't know the rules are different for slapd!cks?
I don’t know much. I only go three quarters speed three quarters of the time. I’ve admitted this at some point in the past, possibly in an alternate universe. Search the cosmos.

It is an argument now, not an admitted fact. Nice first step I guess.

Completely agree with this. It absolutely should be the Louisville something or others. I've heard Distillers. Not sure I love that, but it's certainly unique and very much in keeping with the culture of the town and the bourbon boom.
How about the "Louisville Mashers" (bourbon theme and can sound a bit menacing), the Bats are going to play a game under that name later this season.

Reactions: Guy Gadbois
Th entire attack on Zipp is this hilarious fuggin grammar Nazi argument in the end. Hell, I worked myself to show that NBA players coast - a lot, lol. But now I realize it was just a frigging flea who loves ankles as a life long destination, as long as it is attached to Zipp. That dude should be banned for wasting our time.

Th entire attack on Zipp is this hilarious fuggin grammar Nazi argument in the end. Hell, I worked myself to show that NBA players coast - a lot, lol...
When you're losing an argument, try to redirect to a new one. If it wasn't so obvious, it might work. But a garden variety slapd!ck can't be asked for much more...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT