ADVERTISEMENT

What an unlikeable team

Part of me just wants the bleeding to. stop however i want them to win. But it's like we are playing on fumes

It's like everything offesenvily is a struggle with this team kinda like a bad spark plug car can still run but like crap.

Gonna be a miserable friday nite i forsee. Guess i'll just get drunk rest of the weekend go into work Monday with a hangover be better than hearing those Cat nuts . Total offense embarrassment.

UC irvine led Arizona in the second half.

The Cards first Championship team needed not one but TWO OTs to advance.

Stronger Cards teams, in the past have lost games like this.

OP = grand failure.

Pathetic fans.

Originally posted by KerryRhodes:

OP = grand failure.

Pathetic fans.
My bad Ker! All is well! This was a great performance. UC-I is the best 13-seed in the history of the NCAA Tourn.

Originally posted by CardFan1130:

Originally posted by KerryRhodes:

OP = grand failure.

Pathetic fans.
My bad Ker! All is well! This was a great performance. UC-I is the best 13-seed in the history of the NCAA Tourn.
What'd you expect,a blowout?This team has to find its way again since the departure of its senior point guard.You really think the timing was good on all that?

4th seeded MD leads 13th seeded Valpo 58-57, with 3:11 left.

Wait a minute !

UCI is the greatest 13th seed ever
rolleye0011.r191677.gif

I thought we played pretty good. UC Irvine is a good team and the 7'6 guy is strong and pretty talented. There was no shame in that 2-pt victory. The announcers never said anything, so maybe they didn't see it, but UC Irvine played a zone and 1 the entire 2nd half to try to stop Rozier. Not much he could do.

The rest of the team played good. Blackshear and Snider of course, but you have to give it up to Mathiang for his D. He did a damn good job.

Originally posted by CardsDan:
Did we lose? What the hell is wrong with you people?Critics have no talent.

"Elite program", my a$$...

All you guys know that being a fan is a choice, right? No one forces you to call yourself a UofL fan, nor does anyone prevent you from choosing to be a fan of some other team that might better fill the emotional voids that this current team apparently can't fill for you.

This team has beaten the teams it is supposed to beat & then some. It's too bad some so called fans care more about HOW they won than the fact they won.

No one forces anyone to be pleased with how we played against a bad team either. For this game, I'm glad we didn't lose, not happy we won.

Originally posted by zipp:
Originally posted by CardsDan:
Did we lose? What the hell is wrong with you people?Critics have no talent.

"Elite program", my a$$...
Seriously....WTF was going on in here this late afternoon?

My guess?

Some people aren't cut out to start drinking at 11 AM on a Friday. ;-)

Those individuals should've stayed at work and kept a cork in their WHINE AND PIE HOLES.

(And that's being nice about it lol).

OP should put and "X" in front of his name. What kind of fan would wish their team an early exit from the NCAA tourney?!? I assume 1130 is your jerk off time.

I agree, the whining and wailing and moaning and hating this season, can't end soon enough. Team has won what 30 games? Life is too short to spend it like this. What an unlikebale "fan"!

Originally posted by RockvilleRed:
OP should put and "X" in front of his name. What kind of fan would wish their team an early exit from the NCAA tourney?!? I assume 1130 is your jerk off time.
Good grief! Yeah my bad--its been a great year. Lot of fun.

OP when you make a general statement like that what do you expect the response to be? At least explain why they have been so unlikeable.

As fans all we should expect is the kids to play as hard as they possible can and compete ever single game. We have been very fortunate over the years to have a team that has done both. How can any team that gives that kind of effort night in and night out be unlikeable? The kids on that team seem be good kids why are they unlikeable?

The margin of victory in college basketball is the smallest in college athletics. Once you get into the tournament there really isn't that much difference between teams. Talent wise or team wise. Neutral games can become away games, like yesterday, which has an impact on the game. This year outside the top 6 teams everyone else is pretty evenly matched. This is probably one of the weakest fields we have seen in a long time. Enjoy every win even if they aren't a thing of beauty.

Bottom line 32 teams went home and your team is still playing.

Originally posted by thecycle21:
OP when you make a general statement like that what do you expect the response to be? At least explain why they have been so unlikeable.

As fans all we should expect is the kids to play as hard as they possible can and compete ever single game. We have been very fortunate over the years to have a team that has done both. How can any team that gives that kind of effort night in and night out be unlikeable? The kids on that team seem be good kids why are they unlikeable?

The margin of victory in college basketball is the smallest in college athletics. Once you get into the tournament there really isn't that much difference between teams. Talent wise or team wise. Neutral games can become away games, like yesterday, which has an impact on the game. This year outside the top 6 teams everyone else is pretty evenly matched. This is probably one of the weakest fields we have seen in a long time. Enjoy every win even if they aren't a thing of beauty.

Bottom line 32 teams went home and your team is still playing.
I am fairly confident his team is still playing but I'm not so confident his team wears red. Anyone who isn't excited about a win, and wants to dis the team in spite of the win is not a real Cardinals fan in my eyes. This team with limited talent, tons of year long distractions, against ALL odds has won 25 games and they're still playing. This might be one of coach Pitino's best coaching jobs as UofL's head coach. He has 3 players who can score and 1 is a true freshman who wasn't expected to be the starting point guard 3 weeks ago.

Personally I am DAMN proud of this team and any of you MFers out there who feel differently can kiss my red blooded Cardinal ass including the OP.

much more likable now that CJ has been dismissed...I get what the OP is saying, but I think this is more a hangover from the likes of Siva and Russ and Gorgi (super humble, talented beyond description).

doesn't mean that these guys aren't elite and hardworking, they can beat anybody on any given night.

so sharing these sentiments after a gut check win is a bit of a head scratcher...why don't you go find a 3 seed and celebrate their loss.

I know they're trolls.

The other 4 seeds won by 2, 4, and 10

The 3 seeds won by 4, 9, and ............oops. The other two lost??? OMG!!!!

So call off the tournament. Let the 1's and 2's play it out.

Everybody else sucks.

BTW...how's that football working out for you?

I am fairly confident his team is still playing but I'm not so confident his team wears red. Anyone who isn't excited about a win, and wants to dis the team in spite of the win is not a real Cardinals fan in my eyes. This team with limited talent, tons of year long distractions, against ALL odds has won 25 games and they're still playing. This might be one of coach Pitino's best coaching jobs as UofL's head coach. He has 3 players who can score and 1 is a true freshman who wasn't expected to be the starting point guard 3 weeks ago.

Personally I am DAMN proud of this team and any of you MFers out there who feel differently can kiss my red blooded Cardinal ass including the OP.

Totally agree you the man!

After all the upsets and close games the commentators questioned if Louisville was over seeded. Survive and advance. Haters hate.

I actually think they are a little too nice. I like to have a few d!cks in the lineup. That's a UK troll. A lot of 100 posts idiots show up during the tourney. Any team that has both the Harrisons on it, has to be slime. Now we'll hear how they live at the Children's Hospital. Did you ever wonder why the UK players with 600 million in contracts never send any back. It actually would take more than that to upgrade their crappy facilities. How can our so called tiny fan base raise 10 million dollars more that UK's every year. If it's free in Lexington, they will show up. One fan on here said that they wouldn't move because it's the centerpiece in Lexington. You can't make these guys up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT