ADVERTISEMENT

Same old story

CardFan1130

Two-Star Poster
Jan 1, 2015
We simply can't beat these pricks. This is truly their Super Bowl while we are totally uptight. Refs don't help either

Go to
Your own board with the other Cal sycophants. Just very odd you'd hang out all game on your rival's board unless there's some agenda---which there no doubt is.

The past few times sUcK has driven the lane and they either get an easy shot or they go to the foul line, we need to change things up. With 3:56 left in the 1st half we have a one point lead.

In the last 5 minutes Kentucky is getting most of their points at the foul line.

There are a lot of people who live out of state or in the military who stationed in other countries (like my son) who can only get the score on their laptops, is that ok with you idiot ?

Spalding has lost his man a couple of times and it has cost us, Pitino really on him during the timeout.

HALFTIME SCORE sUcK leads 44-36, we played bad after the technical against Pitino.

Robcle, if you are referencing the strength of schedule for UL then you need to look at sUcKs as well they have only played one ranked team.

14-2 run to end the half. Not saying game over, but... Can't do that!!!!

Now I know why Kentucky fans paint their faces. This is not a b-ball game, but a circus. The whole thing is a joke. The refs should let them play at both ends. Ugly game hope no one gets hurt.

We fixin to get blown out. Playing completely soft and scared out of your mind along with the refs is recipe for disaster. It is 48-36 now. UK has scored 4 pts and UL 0.

Robcle, if you are referencing the strength of schedule for UL then you need to look at sUcKs as well they have only played one ranked team.

UK has played UCLA, OSU, Duke, etc. while we're playing the likes of Grand Canyon and Utah Valley. Blowing out UMKC and Kennesaw St is fools gold

Reactions: ClockCalamity
Cards players are frustrated. The unbalanced officiating has really took the sails out of them. I think this is mostly due to the lackluster schedule. They just haven't had to react to this. Pitino is trying to get them to rise above it but it's not been enough. Our only chance is UK getting overconfident and think the game is over.

I couldn't watch the game due to other commitments, but I'm sort of glad I didn't now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT