ADVERTISEMENT

New Coach Top 5 Candidates....

I'm not familiar with Sprinkle. Can you tell us a bit about his play style, offense/defense etc?

They do what it takes to win. He gives a lot of free reign to his players and his system isn't robotic. I believe in the first 6 seconds of the shot clock he lets his players make a play. After 6 seconds they will run a set. They push tempo on offense and play a lot of man 2 man on defense but every now and then will play some 1-3-1, or a full court press and fall back into a 2-3 zone. They are not like Pitino and out denying the passing lanes and pressuring for 40 minutes, but they will change into that on occasion throughout a game if need be. He recruits shooters and athletes. I think he could be a star in the making. I think I will add him to the list and take off McDermott when I update after the weekend.

GO CARDS!!!

Reactions: shadow force
I imagine that Sprinkle will stay out west. Good chance the Washington job opens up. Some chance the Oregon job opens up.

I imagine that Sprinkle will stay out west. Good chance the Washington job opens up. Some chance the Oregon job opens up.
Well, while I was running on the treadmill, Washington announced they are firing their coach. Sprinkle gonna be front runner for this one.

Honestly, I like any of these better than May. I think this is where we currently stand! Let's go get em!!!

More than likely:
Eric Musselman - Arkansas
Chris Collins - Northwestern
Pat Kelsey - College of Charleston

Perhaps:
Ben McCollum - NW Missou. St. (D2)
Danny Sprinkle - Utah St.
Bucky McMillan - Samford
Jerome Tang - KSU

Outside Shot:
Shaka Smart - Marquette
Mark Few - Gonzaga