ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Tourney thread

PHCARD

Apr 6, 2007
20_21_BAS_Championship_Bracket_Twitter_PROOF.jpg

Reactions: Deeva
First game of the whole shebang. Then a day of rest. Then middle of the day game. And assuming we win both ... a day of rest before the final four. That's a nice schedule.

But we have to play a whole lot better baseball than we have been playing for that to matter.

I assume these will all be on the ACCNetwork?

Reactions: gocds and Deeva
Probably all ACC tourney games are televised...except ours 😳

I’m assuming that these games will be on the ACC Network. Yeah, I know what assuming does. 😀😎.

GO CARDS!!!

Not really.. win the first two and advance to the semifinals. Go 1-1 and go home to await your fate.
Looking at the D1 field of 64 projections yesterday, Louisville is the 1st team out. They mentioned us being swept three times. I hope we do well in the ACC tourney. Survive and advance. Go Cards!

Reactions: gocds
ACC tourney on Channel 70 in Louisville at 11 am.

GO CARDS!!!

Great start. Same dude from the series at Clemson torches us in the first.

Baseball gods hate Louisville so much they make a Clemson freshman the next Bryce Harper when he bats against the Cards.

I have to admit that as much as I want this team to somehow have a change in fortunes and start winning again, I'm also going to be relieved when their season is over. The past month virtually every single thing has gone against this team. I'm tired of it.

There is a pulse. One run scores...can Alex come through?

Why yes, yes he does. THAT was a solid hit. He just drive the ball and didn’t try yanking the crap out of it to right field

Bad (terrible) throw by Knap. Alex probably should have been able to dig it out though. A simple ground ball results in a runner due to an error... 😩

Reactions: gocds and PHCARD
Perfect example of the difference in this Louisville team than past teams. After tying the game in the 1st, the Cards commit a leadoff error, followed by a base on balls which leads to a big scoring inning for Clemson.

Bad defense, bad pitching and the Cards are losing again.

Well the bright side - the door on the Cards covid filled year of athletics is quickly coming to a close.

Reactions: Bardman
If they lose today, even a win on Thursday may not be enough. All indicators loint to this is not a team worthy to make the tourney (unfortunately). I didn’t think this was the case last Friday; but, getting swept again and if they can’t win a couple of games in Charlotte- they may be done.

Here's another example of the snake bitten Cards as there's only shitty replay angles that screw the Cards out of a double. If that were Clemson, the call would have been fair or there would have been a crystal clear replay angle.

Do like the guys battling at the plate. Metzsinger should have played more.

I think Metz has been dealing with injury issues this season (goes back to my post about how much injuries really affected this team this year). Very happy to see him with two hits.

Reactions: earsky
And now Henry Davis goes yard to make it a 6-5 Clemson.

GO CARDS!!!

RUFKM? Good lord - when you throw the ball waist high, right down the middle of the plate - that is what happens.

I’m enjoying Sean Moth’s call of the game today. At least we keep fighting back and that’s different. Well, another homer for Clemson. Forget the positivity!

Can someone provide updates on the score as I am not getting the game down here in Louisiana.

i agree 100% with why have an ACC network if your not going to show live games???

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT