ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Tourney: Louisville vs NC State

C'MON 5 GAME WIN STREAK! would make for the most wonderful of times on sports radio for the next few weeks, let's Save KP's job boys!!!!!

Let's not and say we didn't.

Pure fantasy anyway.
c'mon now, how funny would it be if we went on a run and won the tourney title? the town and country would sh$t itself. people everywhere would flip, it'd be on the front page of every national news site. every sports show it'd be the headline. and KP would sit there and say, Told You So! it was the plan all along. that's comedic genius. Gold, Jerry, Gold!

Hopefully this is the final game of the Kenny Payne Error. We’ve gone through hell to get here.

BTW, been watching the ND vs Ga. Tech game….sadly, most commercial breaks have had ads featuring coach Cow. Not sure I take any more of that!

I'm hosting a wake at my home for kp at 4:30. It includes pizza, beer and alot of jeering and curses. The whole family is involved. Better days are coming and they don't include a tourney run. Go Cards!

Reactions: vivid_red
I'll be sitting in my apartment drinking a nice glass of Blanton's and completely ignoring the game, except to see how much time is left until Kenny's gone!

Reactions: vivid_red
Strength wise few are stronger than BHH. Burns outweighs him by a lot yet still struggles a bit to move him

2 pitiful teams, both with pitiful coaches just like the first game. ACC has ruined their basketball with horrible hires.

Watching zan getting swarmed under the basket on rebounds is awful to watch. You'd figure a guy with a tire around his midsection could block out a bit better.

• Haha
Reactions: BPGhost
Over It Abandon Thread GIF

I come in peace.

Really hope you guys get a Musselman or a Scott Drew.

Our rivalry is the best in college basketball.

I hope Duke and UNC lose every game.

That is all.

(Please don’t ban me)

• Haha
Reactions: BPGhost
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT