ADVERTISEMENT

(14) LOUISVILLE VS PITT GAME THREAD

Plummer had an awful turnover in the RZ vs NC St and does it again here. The D bailed him out vs NC St but this feels different. Dude needs to get it together or we're in trouble tonight.

Don’t have much faith in Plummer on the road, until he proves me wrong

These pass interference penalties are so blatant that I can’t believe the Pitt fans are booing them. They must not know the rules to football.

We drove the field 70 yards and scored that last TD in 58 seconds. We should do that more often.

Plummer sometimes looks so clueless, like he's a freshman. He didn't peek once to his right and apparently believed he had all day to find a receiver.

Cards can move the ball pretty much at will against Pitt. They just can't give away scores with turnovers. The young Pitt QB is showing some of the promise his coaches see in him, so the Cards need to turn the heat up in the 2nd half. We haven't blitzed much but have gotten some pressure. We need to get this rookie worried about getting hit.

One thing's for sure, the team didn't come into this game over-confident or not ready to play. I haven't seen any letdown at all.

Reactions: CardsFirst
Come on Man, the kid is trying to throw and hand off a straight down pour. What do you expect from him?
Funny how it’s not effecting the first time starter. I expect him to play like 6 year player and don’t hold the ball to long and fumble. He’s great at home just needs to find a way to do it on the road.
What I’m looking for is consistency. I know he can do it.

Funny how it’s not effecting the first time starter. I expect him to play like 6 year player and don’t hold the ball to long and fumble. He’s great at home just needs to find a way to do it on the road.
I have also noticed that Plummer is a “ rhythm” guy. He can look shaky one drive and then heat up the next. That is just how he is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT